Harry Hook X Evie

Request

Request

The blue headed girl walked around Auradon being greeted by AKs and VKs with every turn she went.

Evie just recently started a relationship with the one and only Harry Hook. Mal HATED it at first, but she let it be seeing how deeply in love with him

She made her way to Harry's dorm room who he shares with Gil. She strutted her way towards his door and knocked with a single tap.

Gil answered and he looked at her with the same smile he always has. Gil spoke up

"Harry's in the shower, he just got in give him a few minutes" Gil says then lets Evie in. "I've got to go to practice, I wouldn't touch anything if I was you. Harry gets real crabby when you touch his thing" Gil grabs his shirt then leaves.

Evie looks around Harry's side of the room. There's everytime to the Seven Seas to Neverland. She smiles even she sees the ring she bort him for his birthday.

She hears the shower start and looks over to the bathroom door. She opens the door sneakily and watched as her boyfriend as he washed his body. All his muscles where relaxed as his broad shoulders moved as he moved his hands that contained soap up and down his body.

She continued to admire him until she felt herself getting wet. She bite her lip and two ideas came into her head. One: Hop in the shower with him. Two: Go fix your problem somewhere else.

After some debating with herself she shut the door quietly and began to undress. She toke of her shirt and bra, then her pants and panties, which were soaked.

She stepped inside and touched his back. He jumped but relaxed when he saw Evie next to him.

His eyes traveled up and down her body. Taking in every curve, his eyes drifted back up to the eyes of his girlfriend and he felt himself get hard.

Evie giggled as his little friend got excited. Her giggle was the most sweetest thing Harry's ever heard.

Evie looked into his eyes as they became darker with lust. He grabbed her hips and pushed her against the wall and smashed his lips onto hers

Their lips where like to pieces of a puzzle. They fit together.

Harry's hands where on either side of Evie's head as Evie's hands when downwards.

Evie gripped onto Harry's dick and started stroking it. Harry groaned in reply as she repeated this action repeatedly.

After a few more strokes she felt his dick twitch, she smirk but soon turned into a gasp when Harry roughly gripped her hand to the wall and started to kiss her neck.

He left a few Hickeys here and there showing others that Evie is Harrys and no one else's.

He grabbed his dick with the other hand that wasn't trapping Evie's hand, and guided it to her hole.

Evie gasped as she felt Harry run his tip up and down her folds. Harry smirked and slowly pushed in making Evie moan.

He got half way in when Evie whimpered. He continued pushing in until he was all the way. He gripped her hips to make sure she didn't move

He waited for Evie to give him a sign to move. He was getting impatient. It felt like years for Harry before she nodded.

His thrusts where immediately fast and hard causing Evie to scream his name. That turned him on even more.

Evie felt bruises starting to form as his thrusts began to speed up. She's yelped when she felt him hit her g-spot

"I found it" Harry said as he continued hitting that spot.

He picked her up still thrusting into her and put her back on the wall. He guided his hand down her body and began to rub circles on her clit

A few more screams, moans, groans and thrusts. Evie cummed all over Harry's dick. That sent Harry over the edge and shoot his long, hot seed inside her.

Evie's legs were rapped around Harry's waste, her hands around his neck as her head was leaned back onto the wall.

Harry had his hands gripping her hips as his head was dug into her shoulder.

They panted as they were coming down from their high.

"Umm. Babe, I can't walk" Evie giggled

"Dats okay lassy, I'll just clean yeh up, then we can cuddle, aye?" Harry asked. Evie nodded.

Evie whimpered as Harry pulled out. He put them under the water and washed them off and turned the water off.

He walked out and sat Evie on the bed. He quickly dried himself and got dressed. Then dressed Evie. He layed in bed then pulled Evie up to him as she giggled. He pulled the sheets above them and snuggled up in each others arms

"Well,.that was fun" Evie giggled

"It was to Lassy, but wat made yeh do it" Harry asked. Evie blushed and looked away best she could.

"I-I was.... Horney" Evie muttered. Harry laughed and kissed her hair.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, lassy" Harry whispered as Evie bit her head in his shoulder.

"I love you, Hooky" Evie whispered

"Love yeh too, Lassy" Harry whispered as they bother fell into a deep slumber

890 Words