Harry Hook X Reader

Smut! Hard, oral,

You were Harry's girlfriend, little lassy as he likes to put it

You were Harry's girlfriend, little lassy as he likes to put it. You work at Uma's fish and chip shop and your best friends with Uma, your brother is Gil. But you aren't as bright as him.

Harry is a sweet caring guy but When he's upset or angry, he'll take it out on having sex, he likes to watch you fall apart underneath him. Creepy really but you would do anything of him.

Today's one of those days where he literally dragged you to his room.

It all started when we were having a sword fight with Mal, Ben, Evie, Jay, Carlos and some other chick. (Lonnie) Mal got away with the others, and you could feel the angrier build up in Harry's body.

He turned around muttering something while walking towards you. Once he reached you he gripped your arm and yanked you toward Harry's room on the boat.

Once you made it there the grip wasn't any loser. Harry locked the door and pushed you against it. He wasted no time to start kissing down your jawline to your neck.

You let out little moans and gasps as he continued this action. He trailed his hands down your body and slowly pulled down your pants. You kicked of your boots so he could take them off.

Once he pulled your pants off your jacket was next which was simple. He undid his clothes to as started kissing your neck again.

"Lassy, you're not going to make any sounds" Hook whispered.

"Yes Hooky" you whimpered and grinding your hips on his. He groans and pushes into you

You bite your lip trying not to moan. He pulls out of you and pushes back in. You try and silence your screams and moans but you fail.

He stops his action immediately and you look at him. He looked pissed.

He lifts you up and throws you on the bed. He turns you on your stomach and pushed in your arse.

"You didn't listen lassy, you'll be begin me to stop soon" he whispered and teases your entrance with his fingers.

He pushed all the way into you and pulled all the way out. He did this for a couple minutes before he pushed into you and began thrusting.

"Hook-"

"Shh" he shushed you and continued to do this action.

After a few more thrusts you cum around Harry's dick, which sets Harry off. You calm down but Harry still thrusts. With you being sensitive you scream in pain but some pleasure.

"Hooky p-lease s-stop" you chocked out

Hooky looked up to you and smiles. He started to go faster, deeper and harder. You scream out in pain but it soon turns too pleasure.

Harry cums again inside you and then you cum around his dick.

He pulls out and flops on the bed.

"Well... That was" you cut Harry off

"Nice" you whisper cuddling into Harry. He laughs and pulls you closer. You fall asleep dreaming about your future