Gil X Jay

I am SOOOOOO sorry for not posting, I have been going through some stuff with my mental health and hoping you all can forgive me🥺 I promise I'll do more. Thank you for understanding

Requested

'Jungles or icebergs'  Jay asked

'Both?' Gil asked

They did a guy hand shake and went back to dancing

Now sitting in a cabin, in the middle of the woods Jay and Gil are playing Truth or dare, while staring out into the distance. Looking at all the trees coated with green vines and leaves.

"Hmmmm, truth" Gil says

"Do you have a crush on anything" Jay said as a light blush became present on Gil face.

"I- umm" Gil stuttered. Jay was silent, waiting for Gils answer. But what Gil did made Jays eyes widen with shock

Gils lips meet Jays and for the first time fireworks went off in both of their stomachs.

Gil felt Jay not respond so he leant back to be pulled back forward into Jays embrace.

The two boys were having a make out session when Jays hands moved to Gils pants.

Gil stopped all movements and Jay pulled away.

"Do you trust me?" Jay asked as he pulled Gil onto his lap.

"I-i do" Gil said.

Jays lips immediately attached to Gils neck, sucking and biting away as Gil hold back his moans.

Jay toke of Gold shirt and pants as his own. So they were both left in their underwear.

In one swift move Jay layed Gil down on the couch he was sitting on and placed his hand in Gils underwear, feeling how hard he was already.

Jay giggled which soon turned into a gasp feeling Gil grind on him.

Jay growled and turned the giggling boy around, so he was laying on his stomach.

"I'm gonna make you scream my name" Jay whispered into Gils ear, then biting the shell of it

Gils breath hitched at the sound of Jay dirty talking.

Jay slipped off Gils underwear and smirked at the golden hair boys hard erection.

Jay gripped Gils dick and started to stroke it at a painfully slow pace. Gil groaned at the contact and started to grind his hips to get more function. But he stopped when he felt something press against his ass

Jay being the sneaky person he is toke off his underwear and put the tip at Gils entry. Jay pushed into Gils ass as slowly as he was stroking his dick.

Gil muffled his moans by biting on the edge of the couch. It was to slow for Gils liking so he pushed his body up, causing him to moan as he felt Jays dick go deeper.

Jay smirked at Gil who was slowly falling apart underneath him. Jay stopped all his movements as Gil started to whimper

"Are you okay?" Jay asked in concern

"Yeah, it hurts, but I want it to go faster" Gil whimpered

Jay heard this and snapped his hip down bottoming out into Gils ass, causing Gil to scream.

"Is this what you want?!" Jay asked as he continued to thrust in and out at a fast pace. "You wanted me to fuck you as fast as I can?!" His thrusted fastened as he felt Gils ass tighten around him.

Jay gripped Gils cock and hard as possible and started stroking it, he didn't want to be the first one to cum.

Gil continued whimpering and screaming in pain and pleasure until it all turned to pleasure and he started to move his hips up with Jays thrusts.

Soon enough Gil cums in Jays hand and over the couch. Jay helps Gil ride his orgasm out as Jay was at the point of his.

Gil finally finished coming when he felt long, sticky seed fill him up perfectly. The seed warming him up as Jay groans in pleasure.

"*Giggles* I'm still coming" Jay says after a minute of silence.

Gil moves around. "Yeah, I can feel it..... You gonna stop anytime soon?" Gil jokes.

"Nope" Jay chuckles and turns them over so Jays on the bottom and Gils laying on Jays stomach on his back.

Jay grabs a blanket and covers them both.

"Try and sleep, I'll clean us up" Jay said and pulls out of Gils ass, his long sticky substance following it.

He placed Gil back on his stomach so if cum did come out of his ass it wouldn't go everywhere.

Jay went to the bathroom and came but out with a cloth, he cleaned up the couch and his hand, also wiping of anything from on his dick.

He threw the cloth in the way of the bathroom and walked back over to where a sleeping Gil layed.

Jay picked up Gil and placed him on top of him again. He kissed Gils forehead and whispered "I love you" falling into a slumber himself

I be back.... Sorry if I made you upset in any way.
830 words