Jarlos X Reader

I may have gone a little over board...... but no one can blame me

You sit on the edge of your bed you share with Jay and Carlos. Looking at the white haired boy handcuffed to the bed infront of you naked with a blindfold covering his eyes. You move your hand and guide it up his leg causing him to shiver and have goose bumps form.

You giggle and you hear a door open. You look over to see Jay walk in and a smirk form on his face when he sees the state Carlos is in. He makes his way over to you and kisses you quickly then disapears into the walk in closet. You move your hands to grasp his cock and you can hear his breathe get caught in his throat. You start to move your hand and jerk him off, In less then 5 minutes his close to cumming. You let go of his painfully hard erection when Jay walks back into the room with a box of 'toys'. and naked You smirk andmove so Jay can woek his magic.

But he had a different idea

He grabbed you and whispered "Sit on his cock when i tell you" You nod and watch Jay lift up Carlos and lay Carlos ontop of Jay. You start to get un-dressed when you hear a moan. You look to the bed to find Jay slide into Carlos's ass. You felt yourself get more wet and rush to get un-dressed.

"Now" Jay grunted out. You hop on the bed and place a leg on either side of Carlos and you grab his erection and line it up with your hole. Sliding onto it when you feel Jay start to thrust into Carlos. You get your bounces to meet Jays thrust speed, Carlos being the moanig mess in the middle of you and Jay.

Soon enogh you felt Carlos twitch and shoot his seed dep inside you while Jay continued thrusting up into Carlos.

You get off Carlos and moan from the feeling of being empty and feel Carlos;s cum drip down your leg, you sit on his face and he moves his tounge in and out of you at a fast pace, faster then he has ever done before. You moan as you Carlos slurp up his own sticky cum from out of your hole. You continue to ride Carlos until you feel something be shoved into your ass hole. You scream in pain and look to see the large buttplug shoved deep into your ass and Carlos's hand on the handle about to turn it on. He turns it on the highest setting at you immediatly stop all movements. '

Carlos pushes you of and Jay unties him

"Ohh, Y/n, you think I wold let you punish Carlos for two daysin a row?" Jay asked

"Yeah, now you get to feel my pain when you do it rough" Carlos said as he handcuffs you to the bed.

Theres only two things you asked from, not to ever do,both dicks in one hole or AnalPlug. THey already got one down........ so

Your brought back to your senses when you hear a ripping of a packet. You look to see that Jay opened a packet of......... lollies?

You go to talk but Carlos but a cloth in your mouth, and put his finger up to his lips. Jay first gets out skittles and hands the to carlos who opens them and pours them on your breasts and starts to nibble and suck up all the lollies on your body. When hes finished Jay puts soem sort of liquid in your belly button and Carlos drinks it up.

Carlos moves away from you and goes to masturbate nec=xt to you on the bed while Jay grabs a lollypop and miniture goobstoppers. He grabs a goobstopper and shoves it in your hole then starts to eat you out. He gets the goobstopper out while Carlos forces your mouth open. Jay grabs the lolly by his teeth and drops it in your mouth. You go to spit it out but Carlos yankes your mouth shut

"Swallow" Jay demands, growling. You do as obeyed and swallow. Jay moves back down to your clit while Carlos starts to mildly chock you. Jay grabs the lollypop and takes off the rapper and pushes it into your hole, You moan and you start to cough from Carlos chocking you. Soon enough you feel yourslef start to shake from being close to release, when Jay stopped and toke out the lollypop and threw it aside

Carlos takes out the buttplug and then moves underneath you. Jay pushes into you but pushes his dick up, so its oushing on your skin till he bottoms out. Carlos slides into your hole as well as your scream on pain and pleasure. Carlos bottoms out when they both pull out and slam back into you. You continue to scream in pain until it turns into pleasure with only just a sting of pain, they continue thrusting into you at different times and speeds until your close to cumming.

Carlos grabbed a medium sized didlo and shovedin in with Jay and Carlos's dick before thrusting it in and out matching his own rythme. Soon enough your cumming and the boys not to far behind you, THey pull out and let you collasps on the bed and snuggle into Carlos's side. Jay spreads your legs open and licks his own, Carlos's and your own cum mixure thats running down your legs. He wipes you, himself and Carlos down with a cloth then makes his way back into the bed where you and Carlos are already sleeping.

\\bonus ending//

A week after that night, you woke up and went to make breakfast from your two special boys when you felt naseous and ran to the bathroom to throw up. You finish throwing up and make your way to finish breakfast. You put their breakfast in the microwave with a little note and snuggled your way back into the middle of your two boy friends thinking 'Am I pRegAnEt?!'

~Shadow