Chapter 1 - Introductions

Angel Dust had finally been allowed out after his house arrest had been lifted... the only problem was that he had to be accompanied by someone to go out. Now Alastor would have found him harassing the others to go out with him as entertaining but sadly he was on the receiving end of the pestering this evening.

"Angel... Angel! ANGEL!"

"What?!"

"Will you be quiet FOR ONE SECOND?!" Alastors voice distorted the last bit almost beyond recognition.

"I will if you'd come with me! I promised my girl buddy that I'd see her tonight!" The Radio demon realised there was no way out of this. Though he could let Angel out on his own but he realised this would cause Charlie to be quite disappointed with him, which he usually wouldn't care about however considering the prank he pulled last week he tried to stay on the demon belles good side.

"Alright..." the Radio demon internally groaned as the effeminate fellow slapped his back in delight.

"Let's go, Smiles!"

~~~

Alastor walked into the repulsive building, avoiding every sinner he set eyes on... even the furniture seemed to be covered in sweat, blood and... other bodily substances

"Disgusting," he mumbled quietly to himself. Of course he would expect no less from a club next to the porn studio.

"Right here," Angel sits down in a booth as a waiter places down a menu. "One Pink Vodka Lemonade,"

"One Courvoisier," the lazy demon waiter hums and walks off. "So what exactly is the point of going out to this... establishment?"

"My girl buddy is the main performer, Al," as the drinks were settled in their hands the lights dimmed, dancers getting in their places. It was going to be that type of performance. He scowled, sipping at his drink as the music started to play. Of course to no surprise the music was distasteful.

"I used to string up demons and saw them in half on Friday nights but here I am!" The Radio Demon quietly said to his snickering shadow.

"Go, Y/n!" The moment the lights flashed on and the dancers could be seen, sleazy sinners whooped and whistled at the revealing outfits, however there was one demon... h/l h/c hair and entrancing e/c eyes, hints of pink in her eyes.

Of course the demon capturing his attention could've done so due to the fact she was in the centre... or maybe that she was a succubus... her f/c horns were sharp and shined against the blaring lights. Although she wore the same as the other demons she must have took it upon herself to add extra fabric where the girls noticeably took more off.

This definitely gained her more respect from the Radio demon, though of course he respects women, this showed you weren't a lowlife like the rest.

He could tell she was focused yet enjoying herself on the stage. He sipped quietly at his drink though it would make no difference due to the blasting music. Watching you intently, though averting his eyes at some provocative parts of the dance sequence.

~~~

Once the song ended you left the stage via the front stairs whereas the other girls left to the backstage. Grabbing a drink off the nearest demon you punched him when he tried to take his drink back. Setting eyes on your best friend, Angel Dust, you engulfed his tall figure in a hug.

"Angie!" He cuddled you longingly before pulling back. "I'm so happy you're here!"

"Me too, toots," you look to the figure beside him.

"Didn't know you were buddies with the Radio Demon,"

"Hardly," the Red clad overlord scoffed. He gracefully took your hand and kisses it. "Alastor, my dear,"

"Y/n," suddenly you feel another figure behind you.

"Would've never guessed to find you here, Alastor," when the Radio Demon let go of you another arm wrapped around you.

"Vox," Alastor sneers. "No, this isn't quite my scene but I did have to accompany Angel Dust here,"

"Whatever for?" Valentino walks up with a towering grin making Angel noticeably cower. "Angel, darling, I thought we talked about that redemption bullshit!" Val raises Angels face to meet his. However you were quick to smash a beer bottle and bring it to the overlords neck the best you could considering the height difference.

"Tsk tsk, Valentino, what did I say about laying hands on Angie without his consent?" The colour physically drained from the moth demons face.

"Y-Y/n, didn't notice you there," he awkwardly chuckles.

"Was that an insult?"

"NO! N-no..." he quickly composed himself. "I- "

"Not another word," he agrees to your demand. "I'm sure if Angie wants to redeem himself he can," tossing the broken glass behind you, it impales a crab demon. "But that makes me wonder... what are you doing here escorting Angie?"

"Merely a request from the princess, considering we are business partners,"

"Business partners?" The two V overlord cackle making Alastors eye twitch.

"Ah ah, let him finish, Voxy,"

"I don't believe in the goal but I do believe in good entertainment," he lets out a charming laugh making you smile.

"I'll have to come around, especially if Angies under house arrest," you wink at the spider demon who grins. "But for now I'll settle for a drink with my favourite star,"

"Two martini's and a dark & stormy," Vox orders, knowing your drink order already.

"I'm glad you're paying for the drinks but I think you boys will have to leave me and Angie alone,"

"Wh-"

"And I hope I can count on you three not to wreck the place?" Alastor nods as the other two groan. "Run along," they nod begrudgingly, leaving to the nearest empty booth... or not... you watched as they kicked out a bunch of demons from the booth after the next.

~~~

Just a note:

Just a note:

⛔️This may be a short book

🔥It may not be completely slow burn (this may change)

🚫The climax may not be as dramatic as my other books

❗️This is solely based on a quick idea I got while watching a dance performance at my school

📚 I have other Alastor books that I do recommend: Voodoo, and Radio Love

🧃 If I spam 🧃 it's because it's a reference to my loki books; 🧃 is the juice box of depression which I offer in times of sadness or angst, though I doubt there will be much in this book! (Sorry if that throws you off)

🖼 Also that image before the note will change every chapter; it's just a thing I do; it will either be a reaction pic or just a clip/fanart

⚠️I also do not take any credit for any image or video and especially not the characters: the characters belong to Vivziepop (unless I say so) ⚠️

Long ass note I know-

- Anna ❤️