Chapter 14 - Over it

Things happen!

They come and go.

That's life...

That's also the afterlife.

Drama isn't much different here except you can retaliate with no consequences from the law (because there's obviously no law). It's hell for gods sake! What did you expect? But that's not the point, the point is that hell is built up of negative emotions caused by tension and sin so obviously it doesn't help anyone.

People only have themselves in their best interest. Yet again, it does come and go...

That's what you hoped would happen... this whole mess would come and go.

You'd get over Alastor...

Alastor would forget about you...

Life all back to normal!

That's what you wanted... right?

~~~

"And a one two three!" Madam Régine clapped along to the beat watching everyone like a hawk but stopped when she saw you. "Miss L/n, what is the meaning of this?"

"W-What?"

"You're off beat and you look like you just woke up!" A group of demons snickered making you swipe them off their feet with your ribbons. "Miss L/n!"

"What? That was well deserved," the girls groaned and huffed standing back up with scowls on their faces.

"Go home,"

"What?? I can't go home! We have a few hours left of rehearsals!"

"Your poor dancing will distract the others, go home and take a rest, be back here tomorrow," she opens the door for you. "Have a good afternoon," letting out a frustrated sigh you grab your bag and exit the studio.

~~~

"Uh... Al, how many drinks have you had?" The Radio demon chuckles as he watched the golden liquid swirl in his glass.

"I'm not sure, Charlie! Must be my third?"

"It's his twelfth," Husk informed the princess who gasps.

"Don't you think you should have stopped him after his fifth??"

"I tried but he put me in a bonnet," the Cat grumbles, pointing at the pile of bonnets on the ground behind the bar.

"This isn't good-"

"Angel! Angel... I just wanted to tell you that you are a swell- have I ever told you that you are swell human being, Angel? You are a fascinating creature,"

"Oh god he really is drunk," Charlie mumbles as Angel looks at Alastor in a confused manner.

~~~

"I'm over him!"

"You're not," persists Velvet. You two had been at this for an hour (Vox and Val getting sick of it and leaving to a private room).

"He's obviously over me so I am too,"

"He's not," giving an annoyed glance to your friend she takes the tub of ice cream you were stuffing down from you. "Why don't you just talk it out?"

"I don't have the guts to, Velv," she quickly licks up the spoon and taps your nose with it.

"You do," she says as you wipe off your nose.

"Do not," you push away the spoon as she rolls her eyes and eats the rest of your ice cream. "It's an act, he just wants me to crawl back to him,"

"Oh for the love of all things sinful! He is not Orin! He is Alastor! He's different!"

"He's the Radio Demon!" Velvet groans and falls backwards and off the back of the couch.

~~~

"Son of a bitch! Stop with the baby clothing!" Husk rips off the onesie Alastor had placed him in, payback for taking away the Courvoisier.

"Give back the shiny liquid!" Alastor says between a hiccup and cackle. "You- you should give it back before I..." the Radio demons eyes droop. "Where am I?"

"Bastardo ubriaco," Husk grumbles as he stuffs the baby clothes into a bin full of bonnet and nappies. (Bastardo ubriaco means drunk bastard in Italian: note that I used google translate)

~~~

"So uh... what'd ya want?" Angel takes a drag of his cigarette, puffing out the smoke to Velvet who coughed and waved it away.

"I want you to stop blowing that at me," she grumbles. Angel sighs and puts out the bud on the brick wall he was leaning on.

"Anything else?"

"I want you to help me... with a plan,"

"What plan and why should I help you?" The doll demon sighs and takes out a wad of cash. "I'm listening~"

"Don't think this is for you," The spider demons eyes droop in boredom. "But you'll help me because this will stop Y/n from moping around... and from what I've heard, Alastor from drinking the night away,"

"How'd ya-"

"Doesn't matter, what matters is what we're gonna do... so listen up,"

~~~

Ok so this book will end soon!!!!

I don't have much ideas for it expect the ending!

Please don't hate me! I have other Alastor x readers:

Radio Love: Alastor x reader

Voodoo: Alastor x Overlord!reader

Deals with the Fallen: Alastor x Fallen Angel!reader

The Book: Hazbin + Helluva x Human!reader

And coming soon: Alastor x Realworld/fangirl!reader (So pretty much the reader going into the Hazbin world) (this May come much later tho)

^ wrote this note a while back not realising the fact I may go on a break????????????? I may change this (sorry I'm indecisive!)

Anyways sorry for the long note!

- Anna ❤️