The ex - 1

There's no accidental meetings between souls

King

"Babe come on we're late" Ram said.

I hurriedly wore my shirt, a little bit of perfume, shoes on and I am done. I rarely am late but since there was an unexpected meeting with the  dean and I, I can't help but run late. We have dinner with our friends, Bohn, Duen, Wai and Earth. Dinner or triple date whatever you like to call it.

Ram and I have been dating for a solid year. He and I started rough, we were friends to begin with. Then surprisingly we had both a heartbreak with our girlfriend.

Their reason was because the girl was transferring abroad to study and the girl decided to break it off because she can't handle the long distance relationship. They were dating in the entirety of their highschool years, so thats 4 years. I, on the other hand, was cheated on by my girlfriend. She said that she just don't love me anymore. Maybe it's my fault, I don't know.

Ram was a player before he met his girlfriend and she made the playboy settle. I was a normal guy who was just single at that time and decided to have a girlfriend because I was jealous of my friends being in a relationship. I gave it my all because I thought thats what your suppose to do, I fell in love quickly maybe because we had sex. She was my first and I kinda like it. It might have been a factor in my 'sudden love'.

Ram and I had the same set of friends because of his bestfriend Duen dating my bestfriend Bohn. We were drinking that night because we were heartbroken.

And yeah, we 'accidentally' had sex.

We were both straight.

But it was good

Fuck that, it was so good and painful.

The next day?

We decided to face it like true mature adults and turn a blind eye on it. We talked about it to never tell a word to anyone and that it was a huge mistake and was a sign of our present weakness.

We manage it for a few days, 5 days to be exact, and Ram decided to visit me in my dorm and we had sex. Again. He was saying that he can't take the feeling of being inside me out of his head.

First of all, why was I even the bottom? Anyways, as long as I release, thats the goal.

We slept with each other for 3 weeks and along the way developed feelings. We started in a weird way but I was happy that we ended up together.

I am a fourth year engineering student and ram is a third year student. I am doing my internship in a company thats near our school so I can still be with ram.

I don't want to repeat what happened to his past relationship and accept a prestigious offering of internship offshore in singapore because the I would be far away from ram. I want this. What we have is different and I want this. Things have got to have sacrifices and so that I did.

"Babeeeee"

"Im coming Im coming!" I took the wallet and key to our room and leave out apartment.

We arrived in our favorite pizza place. The guys were already in there.

"Hey! Im sorry were late, I had a surprise meeting with the dean" I explain with Ram following behind me.

"It's fine P! We just arrived as well" said Duen

Bohn, Wai and Earth greeted us as we arrive. Ram sat beside Duen, and I beside Wai, its good that the table is round, we get to see each other.

The food arrived and we started to eat and chat, laugh and gossip on the current news.