The ex -4

There's never a reason not to chase the ones who make you feel something
perry poetry

Third person POV

King had no idea what had possessed him to hit Ram but at that moment he had lost his temper.

He was already having a hard time dealing with the fact that they have the same group of friends and so he had to endure his presence every day

King continued to breathe heavily in and out trying to control his anger while Ram simply stood in front of him holding his throbbing cheek and disbelief clear on his face.  

After a few tense moments, King spoke "Don't even dare to talk to me about it. You have no idea what you did to me. You destroyed my trust. You were the first man I had completely trusted and given myself to you and what did you do? You cheated on me and the worst part is that even after you cheated on me, you had the nerve to say that you still loved me. Maybe what you did was a mistake and maybe what you did was a result of weak foundations of our relationship but it still doesn't change the fact that you cheated. I- " King broke off, his eyes glazing over with tears. 

He quickly wiped them with his sleeve and continued "I stayed with you even when I knew that you were cheating, thinking that you will come back to me but you, you didn't stop for a moment before breaking up with me. And even though I have forgiven you for being a cheating ass and or destroying the one good thing in our life, I will never accept you back. Not even as a friend." He said.

Kings face was flushed with anger, his voice rising with every word he said, his fists clenching harder, and with every word he spoke

Ram crashed King to him, as he mumbled "I am sorry, I am so sorry" in his hair.

All the memories came rushing back to him. They weren't the memories that he wanted to remember but nonetheless they had etched themselves in his mind. Every beautiful memory he had with King was permanently tainted by his betrayal.

King was rigid in his arms, he was holding his breath not moving at all.

He let him hold him for a few moments then pushed back, breaking himself free from his arms.

"Please just stop"

"How can I not want anything to do with you, P? I loved you then and I love you now and I will be damned before I stop loving you. I will show you I am different. I will find a way to earn your trust back and I will find a way to make a place for me in your heart" Ram said steadily being careful of not showing any reaction to his detached formal voice.

"Im sorry" King whispered as he turn around to go inside his room and locking the door.

"I will break down your walls P" Ram said on the other side as King stared at the door frame  "and I will become the reason behind your smile again. I can't find someone else because you are it for me. I won't let you go, I will fight for you. For us. Good bye for now P. Goodnight" he said as he walk out.

He march out his Kings apartment thinking that he would prove it to King he was worthy of him again

*

King rushed to go to class as he woke up late.

He took his things and stuff it in his back. His stomach grumbling on the same time.

Breakfast was not in the choice today as he don't want to miss a class.

He take one last look in the mirror and take his keys and leave.

Opening the door he was surprised at the presence of ram.

"What are you doing here" King glared at his ex lover