The ex - 3

The worst tragedy in the world is when two people who love each other oh so much
Just can't make it work

Ram

I regretted it right away.

Is this the right thing to do?

I didn't want to lie anymore and go behind P'Kings back.

I put my hands to my head and grab my hair as I tears fall down my eyes. My heart was crying as my now ex-lover is sobbing in our old room.

Why did this have to happen?

I can't believe those words just came out of my mouth towards him

*

I came back to our apartment in the morning from a drinking session with my friends. They still didn't know what the problem was but they knew I was feeling down.

P'king was packing his stuff.

My heart clench tightly.

"P'King, you don't have to pack. Let me leave to save you the hassle to pack" I said

"No" he whispered "This apartment is for 2. It is difficult to find an apartment for 2 nowadays. I'll leave, don't worry its fine"

Why

*

Everything passed by in blur.

My friends got to know of mine and P'Kings situations. They were mad at me but non the less let me make my own decision.

They didn't want to hang out with pleng so everytime pleng shows up, my friends would scatter and leave. It is one thing to disapprove of somebody but if all of your truest best friends who only wants was best for you dislike the one that you like then something might be wrong.

Wai, Earth, Ting, Tang and Phu doesn't like her, even Duen, of all my friends he is the most friendly and bubbly but even to him Pleng didn't pass.

Maybe they just don't really know pleng. Like I do.

*

Rumors have gone around the school but no one dared to ask or even talk about it when we are around. I didn't want to hear any of it. Last time it happened I went ballistic and punch the guy who ask about our breakup.

2 weeks after my breakup with P'King, me and Pleng started dating.

We went to the movies, I'll go to the economics building and have lunch together. She wanted me to spend almost all my time with her. I have not met with my friends for a while. She would want to brag me with her friends. Go shopping with her for hours and wait for her in the nail salon. She would ask me to drop her off and fetch her after class.

We are even living together yet. We planned to do it next week.

Fuck!

Her kisses were too wet, its like her salivary glands was working over time. She would ask me to cuddle with her or spoon and take pictures of it a hundred times and then ask me to move. 

Movie nights were always chick flicks.

This is infuriating.

Sometimes I cant help it but compare it to P'King.

P'Kings kisses was rough and full of emotion. We would cuddle the whole time and never let go. Movie nights was always on thrillers and natural disasters, we both like and enjoy. I remember P'King would bake our favorite cookies and cook my favorite foods. Pleng? She can't cook for her dear life.