Chapter 21

Tzuyu knows that all the words she said to the latter was all hurtful. She wanted to take back all what she say but knowing Sana is the reason why Mina and her boyfriend got broke up and the fact that Jimin beats Mina because of Sana ..

Every time she saw Mina, Tzuyu was just like looking at herself before she also feel the pain what Mina's going through ..

While Tzuyu was now driving she received a call from Chaeyoung ....

.
.
.
.
.

Chaeyoung
Is Calling You
Answer | Reject

Chaeyoung: Tzuyu~ah?

Tzuyu: Unnie??

Chaeyoung: Where are you???

Chaeyoung: I bumped to Mina Unnie earlier.. she's seems not feel well.

Tzuyu: Huh???...

Chaeyoung: I call her earlier, but she didn't bother to look at me.

Tzuyu: Arasso, I'll check her right now...

Chaeyoung: Okay....

-

Tzuyu made a u-turn and she immediately went to Mina's unit...
When she arrived, She press the door bell and after a second Mina finally opened the door.

"T-Tzuyu~ah..." Mina was shocked to see Tzuyu...

"Unnie...." Tzuyu mumbled, And her eyes landed on Mina's arms...

"He hurt you again?????.." Tzuyu asked as she check Mina's arms..

"It's alright Tzu ..."

"It's alright??? It's not alright Mina... Stop pretending that you're okay..."

"What should I do then??? I still love him, I can't move on... I'm trying but ..."

Tzuyu quickly hugs Mina.... "I'm sorry..." She whispered...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"I'm sorry, because you feel this kind of pain... I'm sorry on behalf of Sana...."

Mina's ears perked...

"Y-You know already???..." Mina asked.

"What do you mean????..." Tzuyu curiously asked... "Wait, do you know since first that Jimin cheated on you because of Sana???.."

Mina didn't answer she just lowered her head...

"Mina... Why you didn't tell me???..."

"Because I don't want to ruined your relationship... I saw you happy with Sana Chan Tzuyu... As well as Sana, She loves you... I can't ruined your relationship..."

"You're suffering because of me and Sana... Jimin beats you because of Sana... If you tell me sooner maybe I can protect you from him...."

"It's alright.. I'm fine. Don't worry this is the last time you will see me like this... Don't worry I'm not mad with Sana Unnie, Just take care of her and be happy Tzuyu~ah.."

"I already cut my relationship with Sana... Even my friendship with her..."

"What???? What's wrong???..."

"I saw Jimin at her unit earlier and the fact that I confirm that she's the reason why you and Jimin Broke up, I don't think I can still be with her..."

"Tzuyu .."

"It's over Unnie...."

"But...."

"I'm also tired....." Tzuyu breathlessly said as she seated in the floor.

"I can't be happy if I know that Sana is the reason why you are suffering right now.."

"Tzuyu, I'm fine..." Mina seated beside her and held her hand...

"Maybe I need some space Unnie... Earlier I didn't control my anger... I-I hurt Sana, I say hurtful words from her.. Sana also need to reflect on what she did, if we will continue being together I might afraid that we will keep hurting each other...."

"If you need some time to think then, go ahead but Tzuyu If you are in pain Sana chan was also hurt... I sacrificed my own happiness with you, because the moment I meet Sana Chan the way she looks at you I can feel that she really loves you..."

"I don't know, I don't know what to think anymore.. I just only feel hatred for her because of what she did..."

"If you're thinking about me, Tzuyu I'm fine.. later on I will finally move on ... The pain inside my heart I know it will gonna fade away soon.... If you need time then have some time to think..."

Mina lean closer and hugs Tzuyu...

"Everything's will be fine...." Mina said...

-

Meanwhile, Momo went to Sana's condo as she received ba sudden call from her and the latter was heavily crying....

"Sana~ya stop crying now...maybe Tzuyu was surprised on what she saw, You can explain to her...."

"She don't want to see me anymore, she's mad Momo~ya 😭 for the second time I broke her heart again...."

"Shhhhhh..." Momo gently rubs her back... "I will talk to Tzuyu, If she don't want to hear your explanation then I will help you to explain to her ..."

"Tzuyu is right 😭 to all the words she said to me... She's right... maybe I deserve this..."

"Sana~ya...."

-

Morning Mr.Minatozaki went to Sana's condo he was really mad because of what his informant said...

"You're not listening to me!..." Mr.Minatozaki angrily said as she slapped Sana on her face it cause this to Sana to fall in the floor...

"Dad...." Sana starts to feel nervous as she was looking to her Dad.

"What are those photos??!..." He throw to Sana all her photos together with Tzuyu...

"Dad, I love Tzuyu...." Sana mumbled and this time she burst into tears .... "I-I will gonna fight for her... I will fight my love for her..."

"I told you to stop that feeling!... I don't want any lesbian in my family Sana! Your putting my name in shame!...."

"Dad....."

"Leave Tzuyu, if you don't want me to do what I tell you before. I can really assure you Sana... I can hurt Tzuyu...."

"Dad... Please... Let me love her Dad...please...." Sana said as she kneel down to her father pleading and begging...

"Sana... I gamble all my share in the company !! And now here  you are putting my name in shame!! Her father will gonna put my in Jail if he already know what I did!. I want you to Go back in Japan, I will arranged your marriage with Yuri. His Family will saved us for this messed...."

"But....."

"Don't argue with me! I can't think properly right now Sana! leave Tzuyu if you don't want me to hurt her! So don't force me Sana! You know what I can do...."

"Dad....."

xxxxx