Chapter 23

Tzuyu was now currently heading to Busan when she received a message from her Momo Unnie telling that Sana is now admitted in the hospital....

Tzuyu suddenly feel guilty, but she composed herself not to think about the latter, since Sana has lots of friends so her presence isn't needed...

Tzuyu didn't reply to Momo's Message, and her Unnies Suddenly feel disappointed...

"Did she response???.." Jeongyeon asked.

"No..." Momo sadly said...

Nayeon looks at Sana who was now awake, Sana just looking at the window...

"Don't worry, Sana maybe the competition is now starting... Tzuyu will reply later..." Nayeon said...

"It's alright Unnie...." Sana just smile at them... "I understand why she's angry, I will accept everything... It's all my fault since start.. I made Tzuyu that way..." Sana said in a lowered voice...

"That kid, she didn't even know what you going through from your father...." Jeongyeon said ....

"Unnie...." Sana looks at Jeongyeon curiously...

"Sorry, Sana I already told them.." Momo said ..

"Why did you hide from us??? You keep fighting for your love for Tzuyu since first... We thought... We thought you don't really love her..."

"I-I just don't want Dad to hurt her... I also don't want to loose Tzuyu... That's why I decided to broke up with her before, cause even we are not together anymore I still can see her..." Sana said... "But, today .. I already loose her because of me... It's because of me Unnie..." Sana didn't control her emotions and burst into tears....

"Sana~ya....." Nayeon hugs the latter...

-

Meanwhile Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Jihyo and Mina are currently in the cafeteria...

"Momo Unnie message me last night asking Tzuyu... Sana is now currently in the hospital...." Dahyun said....

"What????..." Jihyo asked...

"I don't know exactly what happened but Momo Unnie asking us to contact Tzuyu... They can't contact her..." Dahyun added ..

"Mina, you're the person who is the most closest to Tzuyu. Try to contact her later..."

"Arasso Jihyo Unnie..." Mina was also worried to Sana, because of Tzuyu reckless decision...

"When will Tzuyu return to Seoul?.." Chaeyoung asked...

"She will stay for one week in Busan because the school participated in international competition and Tzuyu is the main representative of Hanlim." Jihyo explain...

"I will try to contact her later...." Mina said..

"Komawo, Mina ~ya...."

After having their lunch, Chaeyoung and Mina was left in the table since they are in the same club and they are currently waiting for their meeting...

"Mina Unnie...."

"Mmmmm????.."

"Are you okay now???.."

"Uhmm, I guess so??? ..."

"Ahhh, that's good to hear 🙂...."

Minutes later they both became silence... Chaeyoung was feeling shy in front of Mina because this is the first time she became shy when it comes to girls....

"Uhmmm, Mina Unnie..."

"Mmmm???.." Mina looks at Chaeyoug...

Chaeyoung's heart beat went fast when she made an eye contact with Mina.