CHAPTER THREE

"He'll come around

"He'll come around. Allow him time." Roslin stayed near the room. She listened to his words. She waited for Lorenzo. She listened rumors he's will be leaving for Rome. "I must pack for Rome," Roslin observed as Lucrezia gave her a grin than strolling to the other side. She went up to Lorenzo. "You're planning to go to Rome?" Lorenzo nodded holding her hands. "I'll be back for you, I guarantee." He kissed her hand giving her a few consolations. She felt tears falling down, she tried to wipe out, she felt like vomiting up when Lorenzo saw those words. She felt pale. Lorenzo cupped her cheeks. "You seem pale?" He inquired she constrained a grin. "I'm not a morning person." Lorenzo inclined back uneasy but didn't accept that's the reason.

○ ○ ○

"Bianca, where are you going?" She inquired, holding her breath. Bianca looked at her watchfully. "Roslin, you musn't tell my brothers or mother." She shrugged uncertainly of what to say. "Bianca, come back," she talked, causing her to grin. Bianca smiles at her then walks away. She is left alone, Lorenzo and Giovanni are taking off whereas she will be left out alone. God knows, where Giuliano must be.

She was outside in the distance seeing as everyone gathering around to say their farewells. Giovanni and John were talking, Lorenzo and Giuliano were talking, Lucrezia hadn't indeed come out, however.

Instantly, she observed as Giovanni step within the carriage, waving. Lucrezia came out putting a hand on her shoulder. "Roslin, watch out for Bianca and Giuliano." She grinned at her, holding some respect. "We'll be back." Roslin grinned at her reaction saw she continued to walk forward into the carriage.

Immediately, Lorenzo walked towards her, held her hands. "I'll wait for you."  She told him quietly, he smiled at her. "I'll always come back for you, okay." He smiled at her letting go getting into the carriage, she held her breath trying to breathe. This was it. Somehow she had a feeling, hell is going to break loose.

They watched as they left. She waved, smiling but in a teary mood.

"Where have you been?" Her attention turned to Bianca who looked unwarily. Giuliano has appeared. "Does it matter?" Roslin got closer Giuliano and Bianca interaction. "Lorenzo wanted to talk to you." Giuliano stayed. Bianca looked uneasy, confused. "About what?" She watched as Giuliano's expression turned uneasy. "He didn't say."

○ ○ ○

She stood adjacent to Bianca, they were in charge of Piero de' Medici. Bianca sat there attempting to offer assistance with the pads, whereas she mixes the tea. "Let's go, Roslin." Bianca talked, "he fell sleeping." They both chosen to walk outside headed down the stairs. "Bastiano Soderini is here." One of the workers came forward. Roslin looked befuddled. She glinted her eyes between Bianca and the servant. "Father is not getting guests. Send him absent." Bianca talked, with certainty. "But Madonna, he wishes to see you." Instantly, Roslin looked befuddled. "Me?" Bianca inquired. "Whatever for?" Bianca turned to see at her. Roslin essentially shrugged her shoulders, she didn't know either. "Go discover out, what he needs." She encouraged Bianca, who gave a gesture strolling absent.