Chapter 78

Harry's POV

I had Q pick me up from the end of the gravel pathway and we went to lunch to hang out. The ride there was quiet and the first few minutes sitting at the mexican restaraunt were quiet too.

And then he brought her up, "Koy told me Callie bought you expensive toys."

"Yeah she did," I dipped a chip in some guacomole. I hadn't touched the nice keyboard yet or strummed the new guitar. Maybe I'll bring back the guitar she bought back with me to London. 

"Do you miss her?" he sat back in the booth and stared at me. "Is that why you're back?"

"No, it's not why I'm back," I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"So, you do miss her," his dark eyes fixed on me as he leaned forward onto his elbows resting his weight on the table.

"Q shut the fuck up. Why does it matter?" I rolled my eyes and fought against the rage I wanted to feel towards him.

"Chill man, I'm just trying to look out for you," he laughed as our waiter brought our drinks. "I just like you better with her. You've got a better attitude when she's around. Shit...there's that kid from your high school. The one that Callie hung out with a lot."

I looked behind me and caught the look of Logan sitting down to eat with one of his buddies I couldn't remember the name of. I turned back around to look at Q and my hands balled into fists. Him and Callie had some sort of relations from what I heard on the phone when we talked. 

"I'm gonna kill him, Q," I said through my teeth. My annger peaked and I lost all control of my emotions. If the kid fucking layed a finger on my Callie, I'm going to beat his teeth in.

"Bruh, can you wait until after I finish my meal?" Q sighed and I took off towards Logan.

I walked to him with a purpose, "outside now," and I headed out the door to the front of the building. 

He followed behind me ready for a fight and I had to keep my hands at my side, but if he says something stupid I'm going to smash his face in.

"Did you fuck Callie?" I asked him point blank, not breaking my gaze.

"Did I what?" he was surprised by my audacity, I'm sure.

"Did you fuck her?" I slammed his body up against the wall. "Did you fuck Callie? Do I need to repeat it one more time? Because if I do that's another stitch going to be sewn into your face."

"Shit man! Yeah we had sex. She said she was done with you and she practically jumped me," he smirked at the end and I could feel the fire boiling my veins. 

"Harry! HARRY!" Q called for me. "Just leave it alone bro!" 

"He fucked her," I let my emotions show and some tears fell down my cheek. I backed away unable to get the image of her squirming underneath him out of my head. 

"She was begging for me too," and then he said something stupid. 

My fist knocked him down as it came to his face. I walked away from him as he whined and groaned on the concrete. I sat at one of the tables outside the restaraunt and ran my fingers through my hair. Q sat next to me as I cried and made a fool of myself. She was mine and I let her go.

"I fucked up man," I wiped my face of the salty tears and sat back in the chair and pooched my lips. I laughed in mock horror and repeated to Q, "I really fucked up."

"I know man," he pat my arm and I sniffed my runny nose and walked to his car. 

"Let's get out of here," I didn't look back at Logan as he cried worse than I did.