Watching (pt 2)

Dream's POV
"Did you hear how scared she was?" I wheezed. "She was so fucking embarrassed. Poor (Y/N)."

"Whatever, she thinks I'm cute. Her and Cassidy looooove me." George teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, (Y/N)'s totally into me. She wanted to see my face so bad." I boasted, spinning around in my desk chair.

"Too bad she'll be sorely disappointed when she finally does." George pokes. "You were so into her, I bet she's gossiping to Cass now."

"Oh you call her Cass now? You were stuttering just trying to get her number!" I laughed, pulling up (Y/N's) stream to read through the chat again.

"Shut up, at least I can express interest in a girl." He joked back. I smirked and shook my head. I read through the chat, and most of them were the usual 'hahas' and asking to say happy birthday to someone, but when Cass started talking about Dream and I, thats when shit got real.
She doesn't know who Dream is? Like at all?
Cass might actually have a stroke she is so crazy lol

"George listen to this comment: 'Lol Cass's eyes got so wide when (Y/N) said George donated. Total simp'" I could practically hear George smirk.

"Always knew I had that effect on women. Did she actually look excited, though?" George asked happily.

I giggled at how taken he was with her already. "Yeah, check for yourself. I know we aren't all that famous, but I'm genuinely surprised (Y/N) had never heard of either of us."

"She's got a decent following too, but to be fair, her focus isn't Minecraft." George replied. I was at the part of the stream where she asked me if I thought I was hot shit, and I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"She's kinda rude, I like it." I said with a chuckle as I closed her stream.

"Simp" George poked. I laughed and said goodbye, then logged off for the night. My phone dinged as I walked to the kitchen.

Just for the record I never said you weren't cute

I felt myself smirk as I typed.

Lol thanks, it was just funny to poke at you. You definitely inflated George's ego

I grabbed some food and threw it in the microwave as I waited for her to reply. When my phone buzzed, I felt my stomach do a little flip. I shrugged it off, it's just nice to have a new friend.

I'm sure. Cassidy won't stfu about you guys. I watched a video of yours while I was in the bath and I actually haven't laughed that hard in a while.

I got quick flashes of seeing (Y/N) in the bath tub, but quickly pushed them out of my mind.

I didn't know who you were before today, I was just browsing the Minecraft tag on twitch and George was already watching you. I tuned in right when he donated and you started getting all smart assey :)

I pulled my food out of the microwave and ate it while I scrolled through Twitter. I was mainly just looking to follow (Y/N) and Cassidy. I followed (Y/N) and scrolled down on her time line. It was a bunch of announcements and stuff, but as I scrolled further, I saw more and more pictures of her with the same guy. Them hugging, them at amusement parks, and then them kissing. Huh. She never mentioned a boyfriend. A notification popped up at the top of my screen

You started it. You just fuel this sibling like rivalry inside of me.

Did I just get sibling zoned? That's even worse than friend zoned.

I threw my plate in the sink and headed to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face and got changed. I checked my phone when I had gotten into bed.

I'd never friend zone you, Dreamy ;)

I felt my heart rate pick up just a bit. I was feeling more confident now, like I could come on a little stronger. I was just crushing a little bit, but I'd love to take the bait she just gave me.

I'm glad to hear it. Hopefully George doesn't snatch you and Cassidy away, then I'll be all lonely

I shuffled around in bed, trying to get comfortable. I got a response almost immediately.

He could never. You're definitely more my type, if only I could see your face.

I bit my lip and considered pushing it a little further.

You don't need to see my face if we're in the dark, just saying.

I hesitated when I pressed send. Hopefully she doesn't think I'm pervvy or coming on too strong.

How scandalous, but I'd like to be on top so I can look down at your face.

I choked immediately on my spit. What the hell? Since when is she that forward?

I am so so sorry. Cassidy took my phone. I am not that pervy I promise.

Ok that makes more sense.

Your POV

"Cassidy I will end your life!" I screeched, chasing her down. "Give it back! He was getting steamy I dont know what to do!"

"Oh I do." She said, stopping to type. I ran over to her, but it was too late. She had a devilish smile on her face, and handed my phone back to me. I read the text and immediately sent him an apology.

"You. Are. Dead." Cassidy tried to rip my phone from my hand but she ended up pushing the face time button. He immediately picked up.

"What is going on?" He asked, laughing.

"Cassidy, you have three seconds to run."

"Oh come on (Y/N), I was just-"

"One."

"(Y/N) it was just a joke-"

"Two."

"I'm sure he thought it was funny-"

"Three."

"Shit shit SHIT" Cassidy yelled running away from me. I ran after her, listening to Dream laugh his ass off.

"WHY DID YOU SEXT HIM YOU WEIRD BITCH" I yelled, fighting off a laugh. Cassidy laughed as I caught up with her.

"It's okay, I was joking with you the whole time." Dream said. I looked down at the screen, hoping to see his face, but it was just a black screen.

"Oh ok. So it was all just joking." I said, trying to hide the disappointment on my face.

"Well yeah. I wouldn't be that forward, we just met." dream said. I nodded and gave him a fake smile. Cassidy gave me a look, and we were the only two people on the same page.  

"Sorry if we freaked you out. Have a good night." I said. I hung up before he could even answer. "Cassidy why am I upset?"

"Because you like him, stupid."

Sorry, I felt like making another one. Maybe I'll just be continuing this story, who knows. Maybe I'll make a bunch of these mini books together. Hmmm