George's Little Sister

Your POV

"Y/n! I'm going to go get Clay!" I heard George yell from across the apartment.

"Okay!" I yelled from my room.
Ever since I got laid off from my job, I started playing games with my brother. Thank god he took me in, as I had nowhere to live and no way to make a living. George and I have always been close, which made living together easy.

I stood up and got out of my bed, knowing that I had to clean our apartment at least a little bit before his friend came over. I sighed and threw my hair up into a ponytail, ready to begin the awful quest ahead of me. I grabbed a giant trash bag and shook it open with a big whoosh. Cans, bottles,and paper plates littered our living room, making it look much worse than it actually looked. Once I had picked up the trash, I decided to vacuum and spray the place with febreeze to make it smell less like stagnant human.

After about a half an hour of cleaning, I decided I was done and promptly sat down on the couch. I wiped my forehead and leaned my head back. I stretched my tired limbs and relaxed. George's friend would take my bed and I would sleep on the couch. It didn't bother me, I had been the first to offer it up. I got up off of the couch to take a much needed shower. The bathroom filled with steam as I got undressed and climbed in to the warm waterfall. As the water washed down my back, I stretched my neck. Cleaning always made my back hurt; all the bending over and lifting things. At least the shower was helping to loosen my muscles. I lathered up my body, washed my hair and face, and rinsed off in a matter of minutes. The last thing I needed was for George and his friend to see me in a towel. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself, then walked to my room. I picked out some comfy clothes and got changed. Then, I heard the front door close.

"So here's the flat!" George said enthusiastically. I frantically dried my hair off and went out to meet them. "And here's my sister."

I gave a sheepish wave. I felt bad that Clay had to show his face to me, when he had been trying so hard to keep it a secret. I felt almost undeserving of it, as many other people, especially fans, would kill to see him.

"Good to meet you!" Clay said, putting his bags on the ground.

"Here, let me take those. You'll be staying in my room this week, so I'll get you set up." I said with a smile. His blue eyes met mine and he grinned.

"I don't want to take your room for you, how is that fair?" Clay asked. I shrugged and picked his bags up, walking to my room. I put the suitcases on the bed and gave Clay a mini tour.

"So obviously, this is the bed, suited for all of your sleeping needs. Since you guys stream all the time, I cleared off my desk so you can stream in here. Oh, also, please don't go through my stuff because that's weird." I shot him a smile. He laughed and nodded.

"I won't. You really don't need to give up your room just for me, I'm fine with being on the couch." He began to say. I cut him off quite quickly.

"You're the guest, I'll be fine on the couch for a few days." I said sternly. He laughed as he realized he had lost this battle.

This'll be a fun week.