Scare (pt 2)

George's POV

It's been a few days since we found out (Y/N)'s pregnant. We decided to keep the baby right after we had found out, but she's still worried about everything. She's at work currently, and I just logged in to Minecraft to play with Dream and Sapnap.

"Hey." I said blankly, just wanting to record the video.

"You've been weird all week dude, what's wrong?" Sapnap asked. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"(Y/N)'s pregnant, and we're keeping it." I confessed, keeping my head in my hands.

"Oh shit dude." Dream said, closing the Minecraft game. "Turn your camera on boys let's just talk for now." I had already seen Dreams face, so now it was easier to get him to FaceTime. I saw Dream and Sapnap pop up, and now we just get to talk about everything.

"Was there any protection?" Sapnap asked.

"She's on birth control, which is usually pretty effective. We had a drunk night like a month ago where I don't think we used anything." I said, remembering the party we went to

"Geooorrrgggee!" (Y/N) cooed from the bedroom. I rolled my eyes at her childish behavior. She's always so weird when she's drunk, but I was also heavily buzzed so it didn't cross my mind as much.

"Whaaaat?" I asked, walking into our room. I started undoing my tie and button up shirt. We went to some benefit bash for YouTube, and there was a lot of alcohol there. I don't think I've ever seen (Y/N) so drunk.

"I need help getting out of my dress." She giggled, desperately trying to unzip her gown. I laughed and walked up behind her, gently unzipping it. To my surprise, she was wearing the nicest underwear she owned. I cleared my throat and backed away, leaving her to take care of the rest. I walked back over to the dresser and continued to get changed into pajamas. Just as I was about to take off my pants, she reached over and did it for me.

"I can unzip this zipper for you since you did mine for me." She said with a sultry grin.

"Babe, come on it's fine." I said, trying to get her back up to her feet. She didn't listen to me, and now she was touching me. "You sure you wanna have sex right now? It's late."

She nodded and yanked my underwear down.

And that was that.

"Still, the pill should've worked. Maybe she forgot it that day or something." Dream said. I shrugged.

"It doesn't matter now, we got a kid on the way regardless." I said glumly.

"Something tells me you aren't too excited to be a dad." Sapnap said.

"I'm just nervous. I know we can afford it, but we're just so young. I didn't want to even think about having children until I got to be to my late twenties, and now I'm 23 and about to be a dad. It's just so sudden and now (Y/N) thinks I want to leave her or something because I'm not as excited about it as she is." I confessed, looking down at my hands. We briefly considered abortion, but we both decided it just wasn't for us. Now, she's completely into it. Buying supplements and baby things.

"When's the doctors appointment to get it confirmed?" Dream asked.

"Sometime next week. I don't doubt she's pregnant, she's incredibly sensitive and moody lately. Anything I say that's not positive she gets upset about. It'll be a fun nine months for sure." I joked, trying to lighten the conversation. Sapnap laughed along, but Dream seemed to be withdrawn for some reason. I decided not to push it and to let it go. I heard the front door close and (Y/N) announce she was home.

"Oh, she's home. We can record in like, an hour?" I said. Everyone agreed so I logged off and went to greet her. "Hey. How you feeling?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her.

"Tired. Like I just ran a marathon." She complained. I felt bad for her. She's tired all day, then can't find a comfortable position to sleep in, and it's only going to get worse as the baby gets bigger. I rubbed her back gently then let her go.

"I ordered dinner for seven, is that okay?" I asked, getting some soda from the fridge. She nodded and took off her shoes. "Go get changed, then we can talk or do whatever you want until dinner."

I went and sat on the couch with my soda while I scrolled through Twitter. (Y/N) came back out pretty quickly, dressed in a big tee shirt and sweatpants. I smirked at her comfortable fashion sense. "Better?" She nodded and collapsed onto the couch next to me. "What's up?"

"Do you even want this baby, George?" She asked, looking up at me. My mind flashed back to what I was talking to the boys about earlier.

"Yeah, I do, it's just really sudden that's all." I assured her. She nodded and laid on the couch.

"This is your recording time. Go play with the boys, and I'll let you know when dinners here. I might not wait for you though." I smiled and thanked her, then went back to my office to record with the guys again.