Watching (pt 4)

Your POV

Eli quickly fumbled to put his clothes on, but the bedroom door opened anyways. "Babe, it's not what you think, okay?"

"Woah woah, you said you had a roommate, not a girlfriend." I snapped, covering myself up. The girl looked utterly heartbroken, and I felt like a dumb whore. Of course this would happen to me, of course right when I'm feeling good with a guy, he turns out to be a tool. I felt tears of anger and mortification bubble up in my eyes, but I fought them back. He didn't deserve these tears.

"Get your shit, and get out." She said coldly. Her glare was sharp, and I could tell it cut Eli to the bone.

"Baby wait-" his voice cracked with utter pain.

"Get your shit, and get the hell out of my house. I cannot believe you would bring some bitch here and fuck her in my bed." Her voice shook with absolute rage and heartbreak. I waved the bitch comment aside, because whatever upset feelings I have right now are no match for the pain that she feels right now.

"We didn't even do it yet!" Eli yelled. I started to grab my clothes and throw them on.

"I am so so sorry. He was on tinder, he said nothing about having a girlfriend." I said, pulling my pants on quickly.

"It isn't the first time. It's okay, but just please leave. You too Eli." She said. She shot him one final glare before she left the room.

"You fucking sleaze!" I screamed. "You couldn't have said anything? I cannot believe you. She doesn't deserve to be with someone like you, and neither do I."I grabbed my things and opened the door. I heard Eli yelling things after me, but I kept walking. "Again, I am so fucking sorry." I said to the girl who was now sitting on the couch. She waved me off and I took the hint and got the hell out of there. I quickly realized I didn't have a ride, and I needed someone to get here quick. I immediately dialed Cassidy and began to walk down the road.

"Hey (Y/N), how was your dick appointment?" Cassidy joked.

"He has a fucking girlfriend. Please pick me up." I said, my voice catching in my throat.

"Oh my god, okay. Send me your location I'll be there in a few." She said. I sent it to her and sat on a bench outside of a bar. I felt silent tears fall down my cheeks. Even before we were doing anything, I kept comparing him to Dream. I don't even know Dream's real name or what he looks like, and yet I was infatuated with him. I stared up at the stars as I felt the hot stream of tears burn down my face. I am so stupid. Dream made one shitty mistake and I left him in the dust, and now I'm nothing but a side chick. My eyes burned from the makeup that was sleeping into them, but I didn't care.

The sound of a car rolling up made me snap out of my thoughts. I saw Cassidy's red hair and sorry expression through the window. I stood up, wiped my eyes, and got in.

"Hey." I said, trying to keep it together.

"You okay?" Cassidy asked, putting her hand on my back. I shrugged.

"Just wanna go home." I said, buckling up. She nodded and we got on our way.

Once I got inside, I went straight to my room. I had seven texts from Eli, and I ignored each one. Fuck him. I laid on my bed and just soaked in my feelings of resentment and embarrassment. My phone buzzed again, and I looked at it only to see a message from Dream.

You okay? Cassidy told me.

I felt broken, a little drunk, and really sad, so I decided to just FaceTime him. To my surprise, he picked up immediately.

"Hey (Y/N)." He said.

"Hi."

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked gently. I nodded.