Watching (pt 3)

Your POV

Ever since Dream told me he was just messing with me, I've backed off with the flirting a lot. It's been about three weeks, and while we still stream together, I just don't reciprocate his flirting. How was I supposed to take any of it seriously?

All my thoughts ran through my head as I listened to Cassidy talk to George.

"So I was talking to Dream today, and he told me (Y/N) had a boyfriend. Something about seeing pictures on Twitter" George said.

"Oh, that's her ex. I guess she just hasn't deleted those pictures yet. Why does Dream even care?" Cassidy asked, scrolling around on her phone.

"I don't really know. He told me that you texted him something naughty and that she was super embarrassed. Why were you like, sexting him?" George asked, trying to hide his jealousy. I smirked at his obvious possessiveness.

"Oh, he kinda started it and (Y/N) didn't know what to do, so I just sent it full force. She almost killed me." Cassidy said while smiling. "Then he said that he was just joking around with her, and (Y/N) got a sour look on her face. She was probably just embarrassed."

George nodded his head in agreement. Cassidy was the one to point out to me that I probably liked Dream, but I just met him. I was just upset that he was 'joking' over text but continues to flirt with me on stream.

Whatever.

I got up from my seat in the kitchen and made my way to my desk. I opened up tinder on my phone, and was already seeing some promising leads.

I need a guy in my life, one that isn't going to pointlessly flirt with me and then say he's joking. I found a cute guy named Eli, and decided to swipe right. He matched with me almost instantly, and we started talking. He was extremely sweet and funny, and we made plans for tomorrow night at 8pm. I smiled at the thought of getting all dressed up for a date.

I opened up discord and saw that I had a message from Dream.

Hey, I'm gonna stream today at about 3 if you wanna join :)

I quickly sent him a message back.

Sure! Sounds great! George and Cassidy too?

I loaded up Minecraft and got my stream set up.

Of course

I began my stream and we all joined the server. We were just playing on our survival world, and we planned on making improvements to the house.

10$ donation from username1: hey (Y/N)! What're your plans tomorrow? More streaming??

"Maybe during the day tomorrow. I actually have a date tomorrow night. Thank you for the donation!" I said.

"Since when do you have a date?" Cassidy asked in almost disbelief.

"Since about an hour ago. Tinder is a wonderful thing, Cass, you should try it." I said with a laugh.

"With who?" Dream asked, suddenly interested In what I was saying.

"A guy." I stated coldly. Why is he getting all jealous and weird?

"Yeah, but who" he asked again, getting less patient.

"I'm not about to dox this guy on stream. We're going out to dinner at about 8. Why do you care so much Dream, hmmm? Getting jealous?" I teased as I built my room of the house. I heard Dream laugh, but not his usual amused laugh. It sounded dry, and forced.

"No, of course not. Just wondering." Dream said uncomfortably, shifting around in his chair.

"I smell cap." Cassidy said, hopping around and smacking George with a torch. I smirked. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a little part of me that wanted him to be jealous. The chat was going wild, already too interested in my date.