Request: SCP Bryrio

The person who made the request was husnazzrn! They asked for a chapter involving SCP Bryan x Mario so here it is. Just wanted to apologize in advance that it isn't as shippy as I wanted it to turn out plus there is a bit of angst but I tried my best to do your request.

If any of y'all are Famous Films fans, be sure to send in the requests and share this with fellow fans!

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Request: SCP Bryrio

.

.

.

"Welcome to the next floor!" Bryan and Kayla said in unison as they stepped out of the elevator.

"Floor!" Bryan quickly added which made Kayla pout.

"You just had to get the last word, didn't ya?" Xylo asked sarcastically.

"Obviously." Bryan replied. "Now let's go see what SCP is on this floor, contain it, and get out of here!"

The group rolled their eyes at the scientist but agreed nonetheless. They went through several rooms to see if anything was out of the ordinary but nothing so far. No blood, no clawmarks, no dead bodies, nothing.

"Well that's... odd." Mario commented after they left yet another normal room.

"I know. Normally an SCP would've popped up by now." Xylo said scratching his head.

"Unless..." Bryan suddenly gasped, catching everyone's attention. "Y-you guys don't think this ENTIRE floor is the SCP right?"

Before they could get the chance to calm him down, Bryan pulled out one of his guns and started shooting the walls as he screamed.

"Bryan, stop shooting yer–" *Bang!" "Hey!"

"Bryan! You're going to–!" *Bang!*

"Hit one of us–! *Bang!*

But Bryan couldn't hear them over the gunshots and his own screams so they had to get the gun away from him. Easier said than done considering they were currently playing a dangerous game of red-light-green-light.

Mario managed to see an opening and lunged forward, snatching the gun from the brunette's hands.

"Hey! That's my–!" Bryan started before he realized something.

He realized that he was VERY close to Mario. The two of them had their eyes locked, the artificial light from the ceiling making their irises look shinier than usual. Mario's left hand holding Bryan's wrist while his right hand held the snatched gun. The black-haired boy was also panting from dodging the gunshots earlier which did things to Bryan's heart.

'Is my face red right now?' Bryan thought. 'Omigosh it's definitely red isn't it?!'

"Bryan..." Mario's husky voice said, sending shivers down the scientist's body. "Relax. This floor isn't the SCP. We would've known by now if it was."