Non-Request: OoO Bryan's Many Boyfriends

Thanks to a lack of requests, I decided to create an original chapter! Cool right? Anyways this is going to involve polyamory so if you don't like that then fill free to leave. No need to torture yourselves.

Be sure to send in requests btw! This is a REQUEST book after all. Enjoy the chapter!

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Non-Request: OoO Bryan's Many Boyfriends

.

.

.

Light peeked through the curtains of Bryan's bedroom, stirring the Son of Aphrodite from his slumber. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and stretched his wings. That was the most peaceful sleep he's had all week. He knew he had to get ready for the day but for now, he wanted to lay in the peaceful darkness a little longer.

"Bryan?" A familiar voice cut through the shadows. "Babe, are you up?"

The white-haired male sighed. So much for peaceful darkness... he stretched his arms and wings one more time before calling for the voice to come in. The doors leading to his room opened and in walked his husband, Inpu the Son of Anubis. He was dressed in his usual Pharaoh attire, his tails swishing behind him.

"Hey Inpu. Sorry, I just wanted to enjoy the quiet before I have to face the day."

Inpu rolled his eyes in fondness. "I'm sorry if I interrupted then, but the others were wondering where you were. Get dressed, Dranne made pancakes."

Bryan immediately perked up and promised Inpu he'd be down in a moment. Once the Pharaoh left the room, Bryan flew to his bathroom and freshened up. He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth before heading over to his two-floor walk-in closet.

"What to wear..." Bryan murmured to himself. "Hmm... I think I'll go casual but eye-catching. I'm sure the guys will enjoy that, hee-hee."

Bryan browsed around before finding the clothes he wanted. He went with a pastel tank top patterned in pink, yellow, and blue, an oversized white hoodie that occasionally slid off his shoulders (*wink wink*), and pink sweatpants. Satisfied, he decided to take a shortcut out his balcony instead of the door.

The Son of Aphrodite flew into the kitchen and almost laughing as he heard Cal and Dranne let out sounds of surprise, the latter almost dropping his frying pan. Mario, Xylo, and Inpu were all unfazed and continued eating their stacks of pancakes.

"Bryan!" Cal squealed. "Give a warning next time maybe??"

"Hehe, sorry. Couldn't help but spook you guys a bit." Bryan said, taking his seat between Mario and Inpu.

Dranne placed a stack of pancakes in front of Bryan which the winged demigod immediately dug into. Mario offer some syrup and Bryan thanked him before taking the bottle. Usually he was fine with no syrup unless the pancakes tasted too bland, but lately he's been eating all sorts of weird things. He didn't tell anyone, but yesterday he ate a crayon. A crayon.

He didn't even like the taste of it! But he kept snacking on the art supply until all of the crayons in the house were gone. He shivered a little at the memory. It wasn't just the crayons though. He has also been feeling nauseous and waking up at absurdly early hours, puking his guts out into a toilet.

'I hope I'm not coming down with something...' Bryan thought. 'Maybe I should go see Kae later. Her dad is the God of Doctors after all.'