Request: OoO Bryan's WHAT?!

Hello everyone! Back again with another one-shot! This one is a sequel to the previous one called Bryan's Many Boyfriends. I hope that you all enjoy the chapter and be sure to leave plenty of request so that I can keep this book alive.

Truth be told, I actually wasn't intending to make a continuation of the previous chapter but someone wanted it so here I am. It wasn't because I didn't want to continue it, I just wanted to leave the ending open for readers to imagine what happened next.

Also I wish to apologize for this one coming out very late. I had finals and I was too stress and focused to do any writing/typing. Anyways hope y'all enjoy!

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Request: OoO Bryan's WHAT?! (Continuation of Bryan's Many Boyfriends)

.

.

.

The tension at the moment could be cut with a knife.

Bryan and Kayla were both situated on the biggest sofa in the living room area, each taking a sip out of the tea cups in their palms. Around the room, Bryan's boyfriends and husbands were all seated on smaller couches or grabbed a chair from the kitchen. Ricarro and Momiji were in the garden, deciding to take a step back while the "grownups" handle things.

A few of them were sitting silently, still digesting the information they just learned. A few others, namely Inpu and Xylo, were staring at the snake-woman with narrowed eyes likely not believing her. Bryan was just chill despite everything that is going on at the moment.

"So how's the tea?" He asked politely.

"Oh it was pretty good. I tasted a bit of cinnamon, a little strawberry and lime, it was really-"

Mario slammed his hand on the coffee table, startling Inpu and Cal.

"Are we seriously," He glared at the two, "going to ignore the elephant in the room?!"

"Oh sorry!" Jyles apologized as he lead his new pet elephant into the garden. Wait, when did he get here? And where did he get that elephant?

"Alright, back! Did I miss anything?" The jester asked, floating back into the room.

"What you missed was me about to strangle the answer out of Kayla!" The Son of Anubis snarled.

It was actually kind of funny seeing Davis holding back Inpu with only one hand. He wasn't normally a violent person but the Pharoah has been pretty protective of Bryan after everything that's happened. Especially since he feels the need to defend his position as the "alpha husband."

"Let's all calm down and let the doctor talk." Xylo turned to Kayla. "Are you sure that he's pregnant?"

"Yes I am sure. You think I spent those three days doing nothing?" She crossed her arms. "Though I don't blame you for being in denial. I was like that too when I got the first result."

"That's because this is not biologically possible!" Nad snapped. "Bryan is a man! He can't have kids!"

"Yes, I am quite curious as to how that is possible as well." Jyles said.

"Lucky for you, I actually did some research before coming here."

"What did you find?" Dranne asked as Kayla pulled out a paper.