Request: Female! OoO Brypu

Back at it again with another request! This one is from Luna_theskelwolf099 and their request was an interesting one. I will confess; I have never written anything girl x girl before. I've mostly read and written EXTREMELY gay yaoi stuff. But that doesn't mean I won't take the challenge. I hope that I did well on it.

Also they requested for time travel to before Bryan took the Seductive Rose. Unfortunately, I... didn't really watch the first season all that much. I've watched a few episodes but then I had life and school to focus on so I kind of dropped the series for a while.

Sorry about that, Luna! So instead, I have them time travel to the start of Season 2, though there will be SOME canon-divergence. Hope that is good enough for you. Also remember that requests can be made on the Requests + Notes chapter.

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Request: Female! OoO Brypu

.

.

.

Brianna was smiling. She was smiling very hard. She honestly can't believe that it finally happened. She was so happy that she might burst like the fireworks in the sky.

"I got married..." She said to herself, gazing lovingly at the wedding ring on her finger. "I finally got married..."

After everything that has been happening, with the Seductive Rose coming back and so on, she never thought she might actually experience happiness. She sniffed back the tears. Now wasn't the time to be crying. Especially since her dress most certainly did not come cheap.

"Brianna! Babe where are you??" The voice of Brianna's wife called out

"I'm over here!" The Daughter of Aphrodite called back.

A few moments later, Brianna's beautiful wife Impa came up the small hill, her four tails wagging in the air behind her. Seriously, how did she managed to snag such a pretty girl for a life partner?

Impa dusted herself off when she finally arrived at the top of the hill. Brianna took the moment to take in and appreciate her wife's beauty.

 Brianna took the moment to take in and appreciate her wife's beauty