Chapter three

Chapter three
Tony Stark was having a pretty shitty day. No, he's was having a pretty shitty month. Since whole accords situation happened, he hasn't really spoken to anyone on a ...friendly term. He's been drowning in work, trying to work as both the owner of Stark Industries™️ and a politician, trying to revise and promote new Accords. Not to mention that Ross has been down his neck in finding the Rouges. The People who were supposed to be his friends. The people who he spent so much time with, that he trusted. The Person he trusted... To be honest, he didn't want to find them. Let them run, let them fight against the people that they 'Protect'. But why. Why would they try to 'protect' the people that so clearly don't want their protection? Who are willing to call them fugitives, freaks, out cast? What right was it theirs to make such a call, to ruin lives more than they help them with their 'Protection'? They dug themselves that hole, they can either find away to crawl out of it, or live in it. Themselves.

The only people he actually has had positive contact with would probably be Pepper and Rhodey, his two closest friends, who are always to busy to often. And then that wrong number text, Kid. They had the audacity to call him OLD. And a pedophile. But none the less, they made Tony smile. Smile. Something he hasn't done since his soulmate rammed a shield into his chest. He couldn't help but hope the kid would text him again. He seemed nice enough. Hangs out with some weird people though.

A small ding sounded from his phone, and the man rushed to pick it up. Sadly, it wasn't from the kid, Pepper, or Rhodey. But another unknown number. He should probably check his service. Make sure everything's fine. But he opened it anyway.

Unknown:
Hello?

Mr.ULTRAcreepydude? This you?

Mr.ULTRAcreepydude? That's the name the kid gave him. Maybe he was texting from something else?

Tony:
Kid?

That you?

Unknown:
Is that what you're calling my brother?

Tony:
Your brother?

Unknown:
He texted you by accident earlier.

You threatened to hacked him.

You failed.

Tony:
Oh, yeah. That was me.

Unknown:
That's a dick move, bro.

Who the fuck does that.

Tony:
Me, clearly.

Unknown:
Anyways, what's your intentions with my brother?

Tony:
What do you mean.

Unknown:
You know what I mean.

Most people just ignore or delete wrong number text.

You just let my brother ramble.

Hell, you got him to name you.

What do you want with him?

Tony:
I have private number.

The kid and you managed to text a number that should be inaccessible to anyone to text by accident.

Yet you guys have done it.

I just Curious.

Unknown:
Fine

Just don't hurt my brother.

Also, he named you.

You're never getting rid of him.