Chapter four

School is out HOES. Peter ran faster than Speedy Gonzalez on steroids during a taco Tuesday. One; because he could get away from the hell hole. And two; Flash was trying to beat his ass again. Blaming him for failing his Chemistry test or something like that. They don't even have that class together. Peter was so close to the doors at the end of the hallway, so close to escaping. But Parker luck had to strike again. He tripped over his tattered red sneakers, face planting pretty damn hard into the smooth tile floors of the school. A hand reached down and grabbed the collar of his sweatshirt, dragging him harshly to his feet, making him come face to face with one of the ugliest mugs he's ever seen; Flash frick'n Thompson.

"Hey, Penis. What have we said about running, huh?" Peter kinda blanked out as the blonde idiot started to talk crap about him and his family. He did this every week. It gets old. No one will help him this time, though. MJ was out sick and Ned was visiting family or something. Flash dragged his 'struggling' form out of the doors and behind the school. What a great start to the perfect weekend.

———————(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡——————-

After stumbling out of the alley way an hour later, Peter could tell his stitches reopened. He would have to bother (Y/N) with new ones. No Spider-man-ing today, at least till he got that fixed up. He slung his worn messenger bag over his shoulder before stumbling into the subway station. After getting on to the ride that would get him closest to home, he pulled out his phone to bother someone. Mr. ULTRACREEPYDUDE perhaps. He opened the texting app.

Peter:

Hey, Mr!

нёllоヾ('∇`○)

How are you?

There wasn't many other people on the subway car he was on, surprisingly enough. It was quite too, compared to other places, so it helped his headache. His back touched the uncomfortable plastic chairs of the car and he shut his eyes. Mr. ULTRACREEPYDUDE was probably still in that meeting he was talking about earlier, or doing something more important than responding to some random kid's text. Who knew. His phone dinged.

Mr. ULTRACREEPYDUDE:
Hey kid.

A smile pulled at the young boy's lips as he read the text. He responded.

Peter:
:D

How was that meeting?

Mr. ULTRACREEPYDUDE :
The same old stuff I guess. Not to much I really have to worry about

Peter:
Well maybe you should though!

Wouldn't want to get fired you knowD:

Mr. ULTRACREEPYDUDE:
Well I wouldn't have to worry about stuff like that.

Peter:
Why not???

Mr.ULTRACREEPYDUDE:
I own the company

Peter:
Hkckgjvjkekxkdkakxkckv

Mr. ULTRACREEPYDUDE:
What the hell is that?

Peter:
You mean a ✨𝒦ℯ𝓎𝒷ℴ𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓈𝒽✨

Mr. ULTRACREEPYDUDE:
Is that what that was?

Just now?