The dinner after

-OLIVIAS-
POV
I can't believe he said it "I love you" my heart was racing. I couldn't breathe. I wanted to say it back so badly but I couldn't he is in a relationship.

"You what?" She says confused

"I love you Olivia I always have and I should have tol-" Eliot says but He sees Brian walk out of livs room.

-ELIOTS-
POV
I can't believe it, why is Brian Cassidy here. I should have just fought for her that night I couldn't take it maybe it's all my fault. Maybe she didn't wanna be bothered when all that stuff happened to her. I don't know I don't care maybe I should just give up because what's the point.

Eliot turns around "sorry I will leave" he said as opening the door

"No no man stay we are just having dinner. Come on in plenty for everyone" Brian says cheerfully

As the dinner went on. They all finished.

"That was great Liv. I'll see you tomorrow" Brian says as he kisses her forehead and leaves.

Eliot and Olivia both look at each other. Olivia walks over to the couch and starts to cry.

"Liv.." El says as he walks over and touches her arm

"DONT" she says moving away. But then turns around.

"I love you Eliot. But what's the point in loving someone who you can't have? You are with Stephanie now..so tell me what is the point. I know you thought I was with Brian I could tell, but believe it or not I could never do what you did to me."

Eliot stares at her for a while and moves around and rubs his face. Trying not to get mad because he knows it's not her fault.

He says as he stands up. "I'm not with her Liv, she said that because she knows you hurt me in her term. But you didn't hurt me I told you, you never hurt me but you just walked away just like you always do maybe that night I should have fought for you when you told me you loved me, but I just stood there."
He walks toward the door and says "You wanna know what the point is in loving you, because you are the most important woman I care about. You're all I ever think about. You are the woman I should have been with 12 years ago the first day you walked in that precinct.."
Olivia cries and turns the other way but as Eliot opens the door she quietly runs to the door and shuts it and turns him around and kisses him and he kisses her back..
-nobody's-
POV
12 years of partnership and not once have they left each other's side they always find their way back to each other. Their love could last a lifetime. Like Eliot says "I'm you're partner for better or worse"

Eliot and Olivia stop kissing..
The next day..