Deserve or want?

-Three months have come up-

-Nobody's-

POV

It was so amazing how fast the wedding had came up. Olivia and Eliot were finally getting married. They both were ready to spend the rest of their lives together. It's funny how love can make you crazy isn't it? Eliot never stopped fighting for her and look where it got him? married to the woman he loves the most. Eliot was married to Kathy but he didn't love her, like he loved Olivia. Benson and Stabler were the two detectives that were invincable since day one. NOW FOREVER. It was only 3 hours away until she walked down that aisle and he waited for her until they both said "I DO".

The wedding was beautiful, it had everything she could ever want. Olivia's dress was white with french lace and it was short with a lovely hair clip with a veil, her heels were a beautiful shiny white that were 6 inch. Like she always dreamed about.

- 1 hour -

Eliot is standing by the window drinking his scotch, getting ready for the big day.

"Hey man today's the day you're getting married" Fin said excited

"yeah, it is" as he says back tossing his scotch back

"Are you okay? You seem like you don't wanna marry Liv, you did get her the ring Eliot. Your gonna hurt her." Fin says upset

Eliot pours more scotch and says " I don't wanna hurt her but Stephanie told me something earlier..I can't marry her'.

Fin leaves looking at Eliot wrongly. " you know El..you think she hurt you? no man this isn't right."

- 2 hours ago-

*FLASHBACK*

Stephanie and Eliot are talking outside of Chealsa Pier.

" So, today is the big day huh". Stephanie says, annoyed

"yeah, I love her so much and im ready to spend the rest of my life with her. Are you coming the the wedding and the reception?' Eliot says cheerfully

" About that Eliot, I don't think you should marry Olivia". she says rudely

" what? why? if this is about you making that lie about her and you wanna keep on going at it you can forget it.' Eliot says. Eliot saw that she was very weird and rude when it came to Olivia and the marraige but he didn't know why.

" It's not even about that Eliot. I love you. I DO she doesn't deserve you". Stephanie yells.

Eliot walks away and looking back at Stephanie standing there.

" Eliot, if you marry her. I'll make up an even worst lie and I'll make her believe it." she says daring.

Eliot walks over to her " oh yeah and what will you say that she would believe she already knows you're one crazy bitch."

" I'll tell her you moved on from her while she was gone and we loved each other but then you left me for her, and you just felt bad for her so you bought her a 5carrot ring." she says as she walks away from Eliot not looking back.

Eliot stood there.

-2 hours -

- ELIOT'S-

POV

I am so scared, I love Olivia and I never stopped loving her. I would never hurt her. Stephanie was crazy. I know I can take her off the list but what happens if she gets to Liv first. I am overthinking and I don't know what to do. I should have told Fin and Much what is happening but it will only make it worse and it would get to Liv. People are already starting to come and sit down and waiting for us to say our vows. There is so many things rushing through my head. Maybe I'll run away maybe it's for the best not to hurt her. But in all honestly that wouldn't make sense today is our wedding and I am gonna leave. Now that is a heartbreak, and I promised never to hurt her. I bought her that ring, I said I loved her, Partners for better or worse.

Olivia was all dolled up in her wedding dress. Eliot was in his tuxedo. They were ready for their marraige.

-THE WEDDING-

Eliot was waiting at the alter for Olivia to come over to him. While she was being walked down the aisle by Cragen. They finally arrived. Olivia and Eliot smiled at each other. As they were smiling at each other, Stephanie was staring at Eliot making an eye message and he got that eye message.

"can we have a moment please" Eliot said to the preist. "of course but hurry back" the preist said.

Eliot and Olivia walk over by the fountian. "what's wrong Eliot?" she asked worried. "nothing, its just...would you believe anything Stephanie Linares would say to you? I need an answer now Liv, I don't want an hour reply." Eliot said scared.

"It depends what it is why?" she said. "IT DEPENDS? REALLY LIV?" Eliot says yelling. "What is going on El?!" she says nudging him. "The wedding is off.." Eliot says sheading a tear and walks away.

Olivia drops to the green grass and cries uncontrolably trying not to ruin her make up.But gets up takes off her veil, walks past Eliot and walks straight over to Stephanie Linares and pulls her hair tightly and pulls it walking out of the area. Eveyone is shocked and turns around. Eliot looks very surprised.

Olivia pushes Stephanie to the ground and says " You stupid bitch". Stephanie gets up and pushes Olivia over the bricks on the walk way.

" He isn't yours and he never will be" Stephanie says as she pulls out a knife and puts it near Olivia's chest.

Olivia has a tear rolling down her cheek " Do it, your right I don't deserve him. But you do. So do it" as Olivia moves the knife toward her chest.

"STOP DROP THE WEAPON STEPHANIE" Eliot yells but trys to be calm.

Stephanie looks up to Eliot, "Why? she's the one who said to do it." Stephanie says with tears in her eyes but smiling. " She said I'm right, we do belong together."

" Drop the knife Stephanie then we can be together but don't do that." Eliot says walking slowly towards her moving Stephanie off of Olivia and pulls Olivia up and hugs her tightly and whispers " thats why i asked".

Stephanie got arrested. But were Eliot and Olivia still gonna get married? or was it gonna be over for good?

A/N: okay this is to much to write so imma make one more I know i keep saying it is but there is honeslty alot to write about in this.