Dance with me

-The next day-

-Nobody's-

POV

Olivia got to work early and was fixing herself up. As she got done she walked out and bumped into Elliot. There was an awkward stare for awhile. "excuse me" she said turning the other way. Elliot didn't move. Olivia pushed him to the side, Elliot grabbed her wrist and pushed her into the locker room and closed the door. She was annoyed already she didn't wanna talk to him at all.

They both stared at each other for a while. Elliot rubbed his face and sat down on the chair. Olivia crossed her arms sitting down on the bed.

" I don't have time for this Elliot" as she got up from the bed and walk towards the door and opened it. Before she could step out he closed it.

" What is happening to us Liv? I told you what Stephanie was gonna do. I asked you WOULD YOU OR WOULD YOU NOT BELIEVE WHAT STEPHANIE WOULD DO." he said yelling

A tear rolled down Olivia's Cheek. " Yes, El I know what you said..." more tears rolled down her face. Nick opens the door.. "hey liv you'll never guess what I got you!" he says looking up at both Eliot and Olivia. " Oh...I'm sorry" Nick says quietly. " Give me a few, Nick" Olivia stated. Nick closed the door.

Olivia stood up and walked near the window and then turned to Eliot. " You wanna talk..okay.." she said looking at him " I love you Elliot, but I'm done loving someone who always hurts me. You didn't have to discontinue the wedding. THAT WAS NOT NESSACARY! AND YET YOU DID IT. YOU HUGGED ME THEN LEFT. you should have just let Stephanie stabbed me and you could be with her". Olivia said angrily and yelling.

Elliot walked toward the locker and hit it. " You know what Liv. you are something else". he said rudely.

Olivia looked at him in fury and made a little laugh. " You say you wanna talk and I talk and you pull that. Goodbye Elliot" she said with tears down her face. Elliot feels bad. "Liv..I didn't..." he says sadly

" Doesn't matter Elliot.." Olivia says crying and walks out towards Nick. Elliot is walking behind her.

" Liv are you okay?" Nick says trying to grab her. " I already told you Nick.. Im fine" she says walking away but looking back. Nick looks at her and grabs his coat and tries to catch up to her. "LIVVV" Nick shouts out. Olivia keeps walking faster with tears rolling down her face. Nick catches up to her and grabs her and turns her around. She starts crying even harder and hugs him.

Olivia tried talking but couldn't breathe. Elliot tries to find her to apologize and after 2 minutes of trying to find he sees them hugging.

" I love him Nick but he makes it so much difficult than it has to be. I just want to know why..why couldn't he tell me what actually happened between him and Stephanie". she says as she continues to cry. but stops crying and wipes her tears away. " There is one solution for this." she says depressingly " Nick, I'll see you in a couple of days. please don't stop by". she adds and hugs him goodbye.

She goes into a store and buys cds to listen to and buys alcohol 5 bottles..and walks home. As Olivia gets home she puts on her new record 'ULTRAVIOLENCE' by Lana Del Rey. The song Brooklyn Baby came on and she danced as she grabbed the bottle of Vodka out of the kitchen. and danced like she had no worries in the world. She thought back from the night she got drunk and Elliot came by and she told him that she loved him and was afraid to hurt him. and she thought maybe that's how love is, it has rough patches. The music was really loud and it was 3:19pm. As she drank the bottle of vodka one sip at a time. She started to sing " I think were like fire and water, I think were like the wind and sea" and as she sang those lyrics, she thought of Eliot and tried not to cry so she finished the first bottle of vodka and she wasn't even drunk yet.