Chapter 3: Back together.

Marinette's POV

I'm currently exiting the airplane. Turns out we were the last to leave the plane thanks to a very grumpy Chloe. It is around 10 Am in the morning. We walk up to our class which is crowding something or someone.

When I see who it's my eyes widened in shock. Bruce, Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian are standing there with 3 new girls. Bruce seemed to be addressing the class soon he asked...

"Any questions" to which I raised my hand to."yes" he asks"

"Bruce don't tell me you've adopted more children. You struggled enough with Jason and Dick when it was just the 2 of them. Tim have you been cross nighting again. I swear you've been doing this since you were a baby sometimes. Don't look at me like I'm an allian, have you forgotten me already come on Jay it's only been about 7years"I say.

"Typical Marinette, she'll do anything for attention, I'm so-" Ayla says but is cut off by the Wayne brothers.

"Angel/pixe Pop/blueberry/sunshine" they shout simultaneously. Before I knew it I was tackled to the ground making my friends snicker.

"Boys get off Mari your crushing her" Bruce says pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Ok what's going on" Cass asks.

"We'll explain when we get home" Bruce answers." Now you all will be going to the hotel on that bus, except for Marinette and her friends" he says pointing at a near by bus.

"Marinette" Dick asks raising one eyebrow.

"When we get home" Bruce states "my children will come pick you up at 12 and we'll he heading to the gardens"

The next thing I know me and my friends are being dragged into a limo. We enter it and have a miraculously quite ride to the Manor.

"This is where you grew up" Chloe gaped.

"Yeah pretty much the serial adopter would have adopted me if it wasn't for my mom" I say making the Wayne's (except for Bruce) laugh.

"I'm not that bad" he says making me raise an eyebrow.

"You managed to adopt 3 more in a period of 7 years" I say gesturing to the girls"at least it girls and not more boys and you still haven't answered my question, how do you take care of all of them" I say.

"We have arrived" Alfred says opening the door.

"Hey Alfred it's been a long time since I've seen you" I greet.

"Hello Mari-gold" he greats back.

"He called you by your real name" Barbara exclaimed.

"Let's just say never get in an argument with Mari" Jason says and the others nod in agreement.

We all walk into the mansion. Alfred decided to take our luggage without asking because he knew I'd say no. We head to the lounge and sit down.

"Ok, explain" Stephanie says.

"She means introductions" Barbara says.

"I've got this one covered" Jason says "this is my sister slash Damian's girlfriend Mari-gold Ivy-"

"Tt I'll slaughter you" Damian says.

"Wait wait wait IVY!" Cassandra exclaims.

"As in poison Ivy" Barbara asks.

"DAMIAN'S WHAT NOW" Stephanie asks making my friends and the Wayne boys, minus Damian, laugh.

"Ok 1 Damian no killing your siblings, 2 I'm Mari gold Ivy and these are my friends Luka, Kagami and Chloe" I say pointing to each of them "3yes you didn't hear wrong my last name is Ivy 4 Yes as in poison Ivy who else? And of course the last one, um what was it again, oh yeah I'm one of Damian's best friends not girlfriend"

"Wow how did you remember all of that" Cass asks.

"They started training me mentally the second I could speak" I answered " and boys please introduce me to wonderful your sisters"

"That one's Cassandra" Dick says pointing to the ravenette with a pixie  cut."that's Barbara" he says pointing at the black head girl with naturally curly hair "and last but not least Stephanie"he says pointing at the bluenette.

"Nice to meet you you can call me Barb" Barbara say.

"You can call me Cass" Cassandra says.

"Hey there new sister I don't know if it's going to be by marriage or adopting or both, but you can call me Steph little sis" Stephanie says.

"Tt I live with a bunch of idiots" Damian says.

"Nope, no adopting Mari she's my baby, aren't you Mari-bug" Chloe says pinching my cheeks.

"Ok firstly Damian that was rude and you really should apologize to your family. It's been 7 years since you left the league they is no excuse to your behavior"I scolded.

"Tt I'm sorry"he mumbled.

"You just convinced demon spawn to apologize okay I love this girl" Stephanie screams.

"Who doesn't" the group screams.

"Lila" I wisphered underneath my breath.

"It's good to have you back blueberry" dick says.

"Thanks and what was I going to say again, oh yeah, you can't stop the serial adopter, he'll probably have adopted you by the end of this trip"I say making the Wayne kids laugh.

"Your mom managed to stop him" Kagami says.

"Yeah my mom is crazy scary when mad" I answered.

"Wait demon spawn if she's Ivy's kid and Ivy's kisses are deadly wouldn't that mean-" Cass says she says making me and Damian blush.

"Nope didn't inhabit that trait" I say.

"How would you know that I mean..." she trails of  taking one look at our faces "OH MY GOD, AND YOU SAY YOUR NOT DATING" she screams making our blushes deapen.

"No! Mari-gold explain now" Chloe screams.

"When did this happen" Jason asks.

Flash back

"Promise you'll never forget" I say looking down.

"Never in a million years Angel" he says lifting my face by the chin. We stare at each other for awhile and start to lean in. Our lips and we share a short but loving kiss.

"You were ten" Jason says gaping.

"Demon spawn kissed a girl before me and you bro" Tim says.

The girls begin to fangirl at how romantic it is, Childhood lovers. Even Kagami is fangirling.

"Young masters it's time for the trip to the gardens" Alfred says talk about saved by the bell.

✨✨✨

Yey I finished this crazy chapter filed with crazy people. Yep it's official I've made the bat fam look nuts. Anyways hope you enjoying the book. Can't wait to see how the villains react when they find out that their sunshine is being bullied. I'm serious I can't wait to see it because I really don't know how they gonna react. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️