Chapter 10- Hey Uncle J

Marinette's POV

I woke up to the sound of snickering and the clip of a camera.

"Mmm"I groan hugging my pillow. Wait pillow,why is it so big. And like that the memories of last night come flashing through my mind.

I blush immediately trying to push myself away. Key word trying, he just pulls me closer hugging me tighter. This makes the group burst into laughter.

"You idiots woke her up" I hear Jason complain.

"Somebody please help me" I say making them laugh once again. "I'm serious you know" I deadpan.

"Oh my God Mari I'm so sorry" Chloe says trying to catch her breathe.

"Hmmm" I huff.

"Nco you still as cute as ever Mari" Dick says earning a mild glare from me.

"I'm still confused on how you are Scarry, cute, innocent and dangerous at the same time" Cass says.

"I still need help" I whisper-yelled.

"Oh my poor bug" Kagami says"long bring the Storm" she shouts transforming.

"No don't" I shouted but it was to late.

"Water dragon" she says surrounding Damian in her water form making him jump immediately into a defensive stance.

This unfortunately makes everyone burst into laughter.

"Tt who did that" he asks.

"Me of course" Kagami says reforming" I don't approve of you clinging onto Mari-san",

He opens his mouth to reply but is cut off by Alfred, thank gods.

"Young masters, misses and Marigold, breakfast is ready and I advise you head down Marigold has a lot ahead of her today" he says before living.

"What's on the agenda" I  ask.sitting herself on the empty seat.

"Your touring Damian's school and meeting a few friends" Jason says.

"Cool" I say"how does your school look like" I say turning to Damian.

"You'll see later" he says making me pout. He thinks teasing me would be fun and kisses my pout.

"Hey" I shout blushing.

"So cute" the girls squealing making me blush even more.

"This is just wrong" Jason says being his over protective self.

"Damian has game" dick exclaims gaping like a fish.

"The world is ending, run for cover" Tim shouts.

"Hmm" Luka hums strumming his guitar.

"How is this family so weird" I question raising an eyebrow making everyone stop what they were doing and burst into laughter.

"What did I miss" Bruce asks coming into the kitchen.

"Family weirdness" everyone shouts before bursting into laughter.

"So I don't miss anything" he says sitting himself down.

I quickly eat my breakfast and head to my room. I quickly get ready for the day. Today I'm wearing a joker inspired jumpsuit. I decide to put temporary die on the tips of my hair so it looks like Harley's hair and put it into 2 ponytails.

I put on black heels and head out. When I arrive at the leaving room everyone is already ready.

"Let's go" Damian says trying to hide his blush making his siblings laugh/giggle.

He is wearing a black jeans, a white t-shirt with I'll kill you written in black and white sneakers.

The only people coming with us are Stephanie, Cass, Tim and Damian. The rest work at WE.

We soon arrive at their school. Cass and Stephanie immediately drag me to a group of people.

"Guys I want you to meet Mari Damian's girlfriend" Cass says.

"Cass were not dating" I say blushing.

"Yet" she says making me blush even harder.

"Nice to meet you I'm Allegra" a blonde girl says.

"I'm Allen" the boy with blonde hair says.

"I'm Triston" the guy with brown hair and brown eyes says.

"I'm Bell" the girl with black hair and blue eyes says.

"Sorry the other 2 are probably behind the school making out or something" Allegra says making me laugh.

"Hey guys" a female voice comes from behind us causing me to turn around.

"Bridgette" I say eyes widening as I see my twin sister.

"Mari" she questions throwing herself to me.

"Wait you guys know each other" Damian questions.

"How do you guys look so much like each other" Cass asks.

"Oh my God it's nice to finally meet Mari-bug's twin" Chloe squeals.

"Twin" they question.

"Yes we were separated at birth" Bridgette says smiling.

"How do you guys remember each other" Allen asks.

"Jason" we say at the same time.

"If it isn't Mari-sl*t" Ayla says pulling my twin towards her.

"Do I know you" she questions.

"Don't act like you don't know me you b*tch" she says slapping her.

"You got the wrong twin you idiot" I say making everyone turn their attention to me and gasp

"That's my girlfriend you imbecile. You've just meet her and you slap her" Felix says running to Bridgette's side.

"You little~" Allegra says to be cut off by an explosion. Suddenly jokers hanch man come out and start tying us all up.

Me knowing what was going on don't fight back. Anyway I missed him and want to see him again.

"Hello to you all my lovely subjects" he says mocking us.

3rd person POV

"Uncle J, untie me before you and your little hanch man have your a** served to you" Marinette says making jokers eyes widen.

"Mari-gold" he says weekly.

"The one and only now please tell me that you weren't planning to kill these people"she says now having untied her hands crossing her arms.

"Uhh" he says.

"Ok ignoring that I missed you so much" she says hugging her uncle "now let's go"

"But Mari~"

"No buts untie my friends,haters and family now" she yelled making him flinch.

"Yes Mari, untie them now" he ordering his hench man.

"Ok let's go" she smiles"see you later guys oh and please invite Bridgette and your friends to the ball I want to spend time with them"

"Sure" Damian says clearly not surprised.

Marinette walks out leaving everyone Wondering who is this girl and how did she tame the joker.

✨✨✨

Hey guys I have a problem. I'm starting my term 2 exams and I have a lot of studying to do. So I won't be updating as much as I had hoped am sorry.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️