Chapter 6: Explanation

3rd person POV

The ride back to the manor was surprisingly silent. The minutes the limo pulled up everyone from the Wayne family rushed out.

"*Sigh* who did I kill" Marinette asked.

"No one it's more like who did you kiss" Chloe replies with a smirk as they entered heading to the living room.

"We have a lot of explaining don't we" Marinette asked.

"Yeah" the said as they entered.

"Great Bruce is here, plz try not to adopt us, anyway I don't want to be another bird themed superhero" Marinette says making all laugh.

"Pixie Pop you have a lot of explaining to do" Jason says.

"What is this about you being a superhero" Damian asked.

"God's rathe?" Cass asks.

"Why you being bullied?" Dick states.

"Who's the lier?" Tim asks.

"Where you got your powers from" Stephanie asks.

"And who we have to kill" Barbara says.

"Ok ok calm down people we'll explain" Chloe shouts.

"No killing" Marinette shouted earning a groan from the group.

"Let's start from the beginning" Kagami says.

"Which will be Melody's point of view" Luka says.

"Right so when I arrived at Paris I was told I had to keep my abilities a secret. I was granted all sorts of different extra curricular activities. Gymnastics, ballsy, different types of dances, singing ect. When I first arrived at school I made quite a few friends and was really well liked making the mayors daughter hate me" she says gesturing to Chloe.

"Yeah but I saw that I was wrong and changed. Now this is my part. I was the so called mayors daughter. I had a mother who pushed me aside and went away. A father who worked all the time and of course I was lonely. Then a girl with midnight blue hair and Bluebell eyes walks in. She has two loving parents and is well liked. It's not that I disliked her, more like envied her" she says sighing.

"Yeah years passed and I met Ayla and Adrien. Ayla was defending me from any bully. Adrien was the jerk who I thought was trying to put bubble gum into my seat, turned out he was trying to remove it making me see in a difference light. I developed a huge crush on him. More like infatuation caused by my teenage homones."Marinette says.

"That's one way to put it" Chloe snorted.

"Yeah so the two joined our group of friends, soon enough I met Luka. Then Kagami who I befriended during a competition we ended up losing. Yeah so now it's time for the miraculous story. So on the same day I met Ayla I got a miraculous and became ladybug.  You might not know her because the mayor didn't want tourism to drop and sugar coated the stories. I met this magical being that told me I was going to be a superhero. And of course I freaked out" she says making them all laugh.

"But she stepped up and saved the day" Kagami says.

"Soon enough more help was needed and these 3 were recruited. They were multiple others but we don't speak about them" Marinette says.

"Who were they" Barbara asked.

"Ayla, Nino, Adrien, Max, Alex and Kim" Kagami says.

"Wow a whole team" Cass says.

"What happened" Stephanie asks.

"They all showed how incompetent they can be but Adrien was worse of all but we'll get to that part of the story" Kagami says.