Chapter 8: The idiots come for dinner

Marinette's POV

The Wayne kids just stood there frozen.

"OMG get over it already, this is ridiculous utterly ridiculous" Chloe screams.

"Chloe be nice" I warn.

"We're sorry it's just that you turn out to be our favorite well everything" Cass says.

"Young masters our guests have arrived" Alfred says.

"Great the idiots have arrived" Chloe says.

"Let's get this over and done with" I say "and guys no mentioning that we're now Wayne's or my secret identities" I say giving them a glare that makes the batglare look like a joke earning a scared nod from all of them.

"Dang pixie Pop" Jason says.

"Oh and keep an eye on Agrete, Cessair and Rossi" Damian says pulling me out with the others right behind us.

"Well if isn't Mari-sl*t" Ayla says earning a few snickers from the group.

"Hey welcome to the Wayne Manor we'll be your tour guides" I say ignoring their comment.

"Cut the crap Marinette we know what you did and your special effects won't scare us away"Ayla says.

"I'm sorry but my name is not Marinette it's Mari-Gold" I say.

"Like we'll believe that" Kim scoffed.

"Yeah whatever, so Dick we'll be head of the tour since he's the oldest" I say.

"Stop acting like you are in charge of the tour Marinette" Rose says.

"OK THAT'S IT" I screamed causing the whole family to back up "I'VE TRIED TO BE NICE, I GOT You A SCHOOL TRIP FOR GOODNESS SAKE, I'VE BEEN HOLDING BACK MY ANGER FOR A WHILE NOW, NOW SHUT UP AND ENJOY YOUR TOUR"

"Don't lie Marinette we all know that Lila was the-" Mylene says to be cut off by me of course.

3rd person POV

"The next person to call me Marinette will loose tongue" she say deadly calmly "I'm going to to the garden to cool off, nobody follow me they will be consequences" she says making them gulp.

She walks out of the room. Nobody noticed Adrien sneak out.

"Ok let's get this tour started" Dick says.

"What about Marinette" Rose asks.

"My sister can afford to miss this tour, I mean she does leave here" Jason scoffs.

"Now let's go before anyone looses their life" Dick says starting the tour.

- with Marinette -

Marinette walked into the garden and started to cry.

"OH Tikki, what have I ever done to them" Marinette sobs.

Marinette's POV

"Who's the Tikki you speak of purrincess" I heard Adrien's voice come from behind me.

"Adrien" I whisper starting to feel uneasy.

"Pawsitively purrincess" he says smirking while walking towards me.

"No STEP BACK!!!" I shouted.

"You all mine purrincess, and only mine" he says grabbing my wrist.

"I said step back" I say starting to hyperventilate.

"Come on princess, stop playing hard to get, I know you love me" he says.

"I DON'T LOVE YOU" I shout.

"But you had a crush on me Ayla told me"

"HAD" I shout emphasizing the word "it was just INFATUATION. And it all disappeared the moment you decided to kill my parents in FRONT OF ME".

"You know I was doing it all for you princess" he says.

"DOING IT ALL FOR ME" I shouted laughing like a maniac "you killed my parents and willingly worked with Hawkmoth, and you say you were doing it all for me, DOING IT ALL FOR ME! JUST TAKE THAT COMMENT And SHOVE IT UP YOUR SPINELESS A**"

"You know what, I'm tired of the games, if you won't admit that were meant for each other I'll just do something to show you and ease your nerves purrincess" he says grabbing hold of me and pulling me close to him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET GO OF ME YOU MANGY CHAT, before you find your body hits the ice cold floor" I say the last part in a very cold and dark voice.

"No purrincess your mine all mine" he says trying to force himself onto me.

"Tt put her down or not even Batman would be able to locate your body AGRESTE" Damian voice comes from behind us. The last part is said with so much venom it makes me shedder.

Damian's POV

My sorry excuse for a brother started the tour. I can't help but feel worried. I have this uneasy feeling. I look around to see Agreste missing.

"Tt where's Agreste" I asked earning a shrug from the group.

"You gotta be kidding me" Chloe says.

"You telling me that they is a possibility that my Mari-him is alone with that alley Chat" Kagami fumes.

"Someone has to go check on Melody" Luka says.

"Why would we want to check on that attention-" Ayla scoffs.

"SHUT UP" my brothers and sisters say.

"I'll go check on her" I say walking out.

As I'm walking towards the garden I hear my Angel scream...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET GO OF ME YOU MANGY CHAT, before your body hits the ice cold floor" the last part is said in such a cold and dark voice that it makes me visibly shiver.

"No purrincess your all mine" he says trying to force himself onto her.

"Tt put her down or not even Batman would be able to find your body" I say retreating it wishing I had let her take him down herself teaching this idiot a lesson.

Seeing her state all my regrets are immediately flashed away. She is hyperventilating rendering her weak and unable to fight.

"Hmmp" was all was heard before he left.

"Angel are you okay" I say hugging the hyperventilating girl. "Shh everything is ok, shh he's gone now focus on my eyes" I say.

She slowly begins to calm down. I'm still staring deeply into her eyes. Eyes locked onto each other we begin to lean in. What started as a small kiss, turned into a full scaled make out session.

Her soft lips moving in sink with mine. I pull away and start kissing her neck earning a groan from her when I suck her weak spot. Satisfied by the red bruise on her neck I make my way back to her lips.

I touch her lips with my tongue asking for permission to enter. She allows me to it to enter and It's start to explore her mouth.

"You guys ok I just saw-" Grayson says stopping when he sees the situation we're in. We immediately pull away from each other both of us as red as ladybugs suit.

"Tt Grayson what do you want" I asked annoyed. I already miss her soft lips.

"So I see you guys are having fun" he says smirking "but seriously guys I need you out there, if that lier stays any longer she will get killed"

✨✨✨

Yep this chapter done. Next one will be pretty interesting (I hope). Let's just say it has something to do with the final battle*hint hint*. Anyways hope you enjoying the story. More coming very soon. Oh and please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️