Chapter 12- can I ask you a question

Marinette's POV

I'm currently sitting on my bed. I have an idea but am afraid of how it will turn out so I text Bruce.

Princess of Gotham️❤️❤️
Hey bruce. Can I invite my twin and her friends over 🙃???

B😜😜😜
Sure??

Princess of Gotham👸
Really thanks 💃💃

I create a group chat consisting of the Wayne's, MPS, my twin and her friends.

Mari💎
Hey guys

Honey bee🐝
Hey Mari

Black Rose🥀🖤🖤
Hello Mari-him

Coffee addict
Hi

Mari💎
Sleep over at the mansion... you guy game

My other half👯
Sure me and my squad are coming

Honey bee🐝
MPS will be present

Big bro🧒
Yep we'll be there

Jay-jay😍😍
Sure thing pixie

-jay jay changed Mari's name to pixie pop-

Honey bee🐝
They is no way I'm allowing this

-honey bee changed pixie pop to Mari-bug-

Mari-bug🐞
Enough with the name changing 😔😔😔

Big bro🧒
Can Mar'i and Kor'i come

Mari-bug🐞
Of course the whole Wayne family is invited.

Monsieur demon👹👺☠️
Your name choices for her disgust me

- monsieur demon changed Mari-bug to angel-

Cass🤐
Love the name bro

Barbs😜
Fits her perfectly

Steph😝😝
Where are my nieces and nephews

Honey bee🐝
I admit defeat 😔😔😔

black rose🥀🖤🖤
I'm with Stephanie

Cass🤐
Same

Angel👼
Guys 🙈

I quickly switch of my phone. I head to the kitchen and start preparing some treats for the sleepover.

3rd person POV

Bridgette and the others finally arrived.

"I smelled something delicious" Allegra says taking a whiff.

"Mari" bridgette says smiling.

"This way young masters" Alfred says leading them into the lounge.

"Hey guys" Claud greets them.

"Hi" they all say at the same time before going back to what they were doing.

Kagami and Luka are working on a song. Chloe is working on the dance moves. Stephanie and Cass are on their phones. Tim is on his laptop with a cup of coffee in his hand.

Dick and Barbra are chatting while Jason and Damian are arguing. Marinette comes into the room with snacks in her hands.

"Can somebody please help me get the rest" she asks. Damian immediately stands up and leaves the room returning with arms filled with cookies and other snacks.

"Thank you" Marinette says giving him a kiss on the cheek making him blush. Everyone else smirks."Movie time" Marinette shouts. "But first I have a few things to hand out"

"You mean" Chloe shouts jumping up and down her sit.

"Yes they are all true holders" Marinette says nodding.

She brings out a few pieces of jewelry and starts giving them out.

"Bell here is the fox miraculous, it gives you the power of illusion" she says.

"Triston here is the tortuous miraculous, it gives you the power of protection"

"Allen here is the horse miraculous it gives you the power of teleportation"

"Allegra here is the cheater miraculous, it gives you the power of speed"

"Tim, Cass, Stephanie, BarbaraDick, Jon,Damian and Jason you know why I didn't give you a miraculous"

"Bridgette here is the cat miraculous, it fits you because your actually my other half, it gives you the power of destruction."

"So your giving is magical jewelry" triston asks.

"Yeah pretty much" she answers.

"Cool" they say before putting them on.  They glow revealing their kwamis. They chat for awhile before starting the movie. Half way through the movie everyone has fallen asleep.

Everyone except for Damian and Marinette.

"Hey Mari"

"Mhhm"

"Can I ask you something very important"

"Yeah sure" she says staring at him "what do you want to talk about"

"Well you see I.."

"Yes"

"I'm in love with you" he says looking into his eyes.

"I love you too Dami" she says slightly leaning in.

"So will you be my girlfriend" he asks leaning in leaving a slight gap between the two.

"Of course" she says closing the gap.

Damian's POV

She closes the gap between us and her soft lips meet mine. I pull back making her groan in annoyance and kiss her neck. I'm certified with the red spot on her neck and make my way back to her lips.

I lick the bottom of her lip asking for permission to enter. As I'm about to enter I'm disturbed by a flash.

"Sh*t forgot to turn off the flash" I hear someone say.

"Tt Cain I'm going to kill you" I say.

"No your not"Steph says.

"Why do would you say that"I ask.

"Because I would break up with you" I hear Marinette say making me gulp and the rest of the room burst into laughter.

✨✨✨

One more chapter left. Yeah this book is not the most exciting book I've ever written but it has salt so yeah I think that's a good enough excuse. Anyway please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️