Prologue

Techno is a world famous model, with his perfect body and beautiful face features. Not only does he model, but he acts aswell, which gives him more of an advantage. He was at the top, the top of fame, the top of everything.

A new model enters the same modelling agency, dirty blonde hair, has charm, perfect body, facial features that with just a glance would make you blush. The new model knew how to act aswell.

No one has been near Techno's fame, not until him. His name was Clay, most of the time he would wear a mask that reached his hairline up until his nose, barely seeing his freckles, which the girls think is 'mysterious'.

Techno was perfect in looks, but he had a problem with socializing. He has gotten better, still nervous when he is in a crowd, he seems fine with the attention on him but talking to new people was a difficulty for him.

Clay on the other hand, loves socializing, he talks comfortably with girls and guys at fan meetings. Clay knew how to sing, so did Techno but he hasn't told anyone but himself. Clay uses his charm, acting skills, and singing to get more fame.

I know, I know, I will of course continue Champion, I will post chapters frequently here but more frequently on Champion, so please don't be mad :( I randomly thought of this idea and realized no one has used this idea (correct me if someone has)

Anyway enjoy! 🥰