Chapter 4

-6 days later- Clay Pov

I was in the forest once again, the same place I had met the 'Almighty Technoblade'. The rumours of him being perfect were far from fake, because he was much better than just perfect.

I was walking down the same path I always took to my friend's house but as I was walking on the path I saw a path linking almost directly to George and Sapnap's house.

This is the best way I can explain this :/

I chose to use the short cut, it looked safe. The trees were cleared out of the way and it was a pretty big path.

As I continued, I was too captivated by the beauty of the forest, that I hadn't even realized that there was a drop in front of me, the drop was not too far down but enough to leave you a scar.

As I stepped on the very ledge of the hill, I lost my balance and tumbled down. I closed my eyes expecting a hard hit on me but there was nothing. All I could feel were arms around me, I had thought to myself if I had hit my head on the ground and if I was imagining what was happening at that very moment.

I slowly opened my eyes and I was met with a beautiful red and pink Ruby, it was captivating, I was frozen, after a minute of standing there I looked around. I was still in the forest, a man about my age, with pink hair and red fading at the bottom.

He leaned closer to me, our faces inches apart I leaned in closer-

I was woken up by a loud alarm on my phone, forcing me to wake up.

"Ughhh, what the heck! This always happens"(always gets disturbed at the good parts ;) )

I lazily got out of bed, and walked over to my kitchen, I look over to the clock.

"What? Why would I set my alarm that early?" I say to myself.

"Ohh! Oh... No!!!! I don't wanna go" I say dramatically.

Only seconds later I was interrupted by a door slamming open. I turn my head and look towards the noise.

"Hey! Smiley! Time for work!" George says cheerily while walking into my house.

"Yay! Let me get dressed!" I say sarcastically.

I walk into my room with my arms hanging down and head down. I get dressed with a normal shirt and jeans and walk out of my room. I march towards the living room and walk towards George and Sapnap. Nick (Sapnap if u don't know) put his hand on my shoulder as we walk out.

______________________________________

Nick parks in front of the building that we were in before, and me and George walk out of the car.

"Bye, we still have to film the sequel to my movie"

"Your not even the main character!" I shout as his car drives out of sight.

"You nervous?" George says behind me, while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Nah, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get fired for being too ugly" I say

"Oh, really? Well if you get fired here for being too ugly then I'd be long gone"

"Mmhm" I hum.

We make it to the hall where I'm supposed to go.

"Hey Dream?"

"Yeah?"

"You got where to go right? Well I got to go! Catch ya later! It's room ***" when he said the room number he was too far away to be heard.

"Uhm.. what room...?" I whisper to myself. I look around the hall looking for someone to help me. Empty, the hall was empty. 'great!' I say to myself sarcastically.

'y'know if the room was made for newbies, then it must be the most obvious one' I say to myself. I walk toward the door at the end of the hall and open it. There I saw a man turned around and looking at the window.

He slowly turned around and I could get a glimpse of his Ruby eyes and my face immediately started heating up his messy pink hair sat perfectly on his head. Before he could turn around I-

Yeah, sorry I'm leaving it on a cliffhanger >:)

Hope you enjoy and let me know if I should make another chapter this week, I really don't mind since there isn't much I enjoy during school :/ don't worry, I don't skip classes. I just have alot of offline classes.

Anyway bye, all you LUVLY peeps, luv ya'll