Chapter 2

Clay Pov

I woke up, getting out of bed and trying to fix my messy hair. He went into his living room to expect George and Sapnap there, he looked around. The two would normally be there, it was almost a daily routine. He swiftly remembered after a few seconds of confusion "FREEDOM!!" he shouted. He looked happy but a part of him felt lonely. He debated either he should go to their house (yes they live together, should I make them a couple or no?) or stay at home.

I'm just gonna come over, I'm not even gonna bother using my car their house isn't even far, I'll go through the shortcut (shortcutisforest)

Techno Pov

"Sir, we have a photoshoot to go to and we need to hurry, your manager is there already"

"My manager?" I scoff and look back at him.

"Your not kidding?"

"No, sir"

"Shouldn't he be taking care of the new recruits?"

"He said there won't be any new recruits until Monday"

"Just go, I'll be there in a second"

I get out of the car, fangirls looking and admiring me from the crowd. The guards trying to keep the crowd away.

"Why would you pick a public place to take the pictures at?"

"Not here, no, follow me"

We trail of somewhere in the woods and end up at a beautiful secluded area in the woods.

"Here, we'll take the pictures here"

"Whatever, Schlatt"

We take photos for a few minutes until I heard a scream, not far. I look around to find a middle aged man that looks about my age falling from a hill. I manage to catch him in my arms, holding his waist. We stared at each other's eyes for quite a long time not realizing how long we've done it for.

His eyes were the most beautiful emerald green color with his second eye being slightly covered with a mask with a smiley face, his messy dirty blonde hair fitting his face perfectly, not many can pull off messy hair.

Jschlatt Pov

The two were holding each other like lovers, like they were longing to meet their whole life.

Both were gorgeous, they were the perfect couple no doubt, I signalled for the photographer to take photos. Everybody would super interested, and he would be known to be the one would appreciate him for bringing them together. I've been noticing that Techno has been down lately and I wanted to help. Everybody always thinks of me as a self centered, greedy business man, but in the truth I just don't like showing that I have a soft side.

Dream Pov

His beautiful Ruby eyes matching with his light strawberry hair covering one of his eyes, yet still looking clean and well mannered. His arms wrapping around my waist in a loving way- I remembered that I had to go to my friend's house.

"H-hey uhm, I gotta go.... To my friend's house...."

"Your 'friend' lives in the woods?" He looks at me and lets go, just realizing what he did.

"Yeah, George and Sap"

"Your friends with them?"

"Yea..."

"I'm friends with them too" he says putting his hand behind his neck

"Bye then!" He hurries off grabbing a man that looked older than both of us by a few years, with a man carrying a camera following behind.

559 words

This isn't long but y'know...

I'm posting this because we were dismissed early, because it's only an orientation like teaching you do's and dont's, didn't take long

I got a schedule for you guys (including this chapter :/ 'if I want to I won't include it')

Champion: 2 times a week

This book: 1 time?

I can change it a bit I don't mind, just tell me in the comments :)