Chapter 6

Clay Pov

Wilbur walks with a smirk on his face which made me curious but I pushed that thought aside.

"Hello" he says calmly and faces me fully.

"Hi?"

"Well, I'm your manager, call me Wil and we have a photoshoot schedu-"

"Already?" I interrupted

"Yes, yes already" he says with a small bit of annoyance in his voice, but I pushed that aside.

"How?"

"Well, they've already seen what you look like, and I've been taking care of the meetings and all that since you got hired. Oh, and anything I have to offer is good." He clears his throat and then speaks again "You can stay here until the photo shoot or you can come with me, I'm meeting up with a friend"

"I'll come with you"

---Time Skip---

"Ahhhhhhhh... Wil!"

"Hey Ron, how are you?"

The brunette Wilbur was talking to then turned to me "Oh my God!!" He yells in a annoyed tone "I already told you to go back to the hospital! We are gonna pay for your insurance!"

"Aaron this is my new model, Clay" Wilbur says as he puts his hand on Aaron's shoulder.

"Ah.. sorry, you and one of my actors look familiar"

"No worries, Wilbur thought that too"

He chuckled then turned to Wilbur and he side hugged him.

Wilbur Pov

Aaron then stopped talking to Clay and faced me before hugging my side.

"Say.. does your new- err.. Clay know how to act?"

"Fortunately.. yes..?" I say with a small hint of confusion and a hint of concern laced with my voice.

He jolted up and settled down after having a small victory dance.

"Can he you know... Replace my actor.. temporarily! Unless he wants to.. stay?"

"I don't think he's ready for that big of an offer yet.. it's his first day for goodness sa-" I calmed down before speaking again, I clear my throat "sorry... Uhm.. it's his choice really.."

We both face towards Clay and look at him intently, he speaks up rather low and says "uhhhhh... Uhm.. sure?"

I looked at him calmly and gave him a reassuring look to make sure he knows that I respect his decision.

He gives me a small smile before turning his head back to Aaron.

"Well.. were gonna need a lot of practice.. since your new and this series has gone on for a while.." Aaron said when he noticed our attention was back to him.

"No problem, and I'm sure I'll get used to acting, I'm a fast learner"

"Yes well.. uhm.. are you fit? I mean physically fit? We would need you to be active alot, since this series is about fighting"

"Yeah... I've done some classe-"

"Perfect! Do you need a stunt double or no?"

"Aren't you supposed t-" he tries to say before I elbowed him in the rib, he coughs awkwardly then continues "no?"

"Ok then!" Aaron says cheerily then walks away from me and Clay.

Kinda short but, hey! I post more than Techno :/ Also this is my friend show her some luv FuFuiii is their  @ (their bi)

Also if your asking if I write smut/lemon, I do not because.... I really don't know how to, so if you request smut or lemons, I'm gonna have to say 'no❤️' don't take it personally doe, I just don't think I can make myself do it, I mean I have no problem with authors who write smut but that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of my comfort zone

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk, tune in next time!