Chapter 5

Just pretend that I have been calling him Clay from the start cuz if I don't, it's gonna mess up the story :/

Clay Pov

Before he could fully turn around I was pushed in, I stumbled over.

I was then pulled upright by the wrist of the man that pushed me in, he looked about in his younger 20's. I then regained my balance and straightened my posture, lightly rubbing the wrist I was pulled by.

"Hmm.. sorry" the man said

I looked over at him to see a very puzzled face, I smiled weakly and returned the confused look.

"Don't you have a broken bone?"

"Sorry...?"

"And when... When did you glow up?"

"Uh.. you got the wrong guy"

"Hmm..? I swear your that actor for Mr. Manhunt"

"I thought he hasn't shown his face yet?"

"Hmm.. I'm friends with the producer"

"Oh.."

"You look like the actor just... Just..... Hotter?"

The pink haired man looked over to the man beside me, though I hadn't seen his face, he was quite familiar.

The guy beside noticed the stare and coughed, clearing his throat, and spoke once again.

"So... You're the new guy?"

"Hmm... Ah.. yes, I'm clay nice to meet you" he exchanged his hello, and we stood in silence but I spoke up "would you mind me asking? Is he new?" I gestured to the pink haired man still looking over to the brunette beside me.

He glanced over to me and I froze, they didn't look like they minded me asking but I felt as if they thought I were dumb.

"Uhh.. no.."

"Oh sorry"

"No problem... Hi.. I'm Wilbur.. you can call me Wil. I'll be your.... Manager"

"Hi..."

He then looked over to Techno and asked "now.. Mr. Blade.. may I ask why your here?" He then faced me and said "Clay.. wait for me in that room and take a seat if you'd like" gesturing to a room on our right.

I nodded in response then proceeded to walk over to the room Wilbur  pointed at opening the door and walking in closing the door gently behind me.

Wilbur Pov

I waited for Clay to walk into the room, and right when he closed the door behind him I spoke.

"What?" I ask gesturing for Techno to speak.

"What do you mean 'what?', you know what happened"

I hummed in question, acting dumb.

"Don't play dumb with me Wil, I've known you for years, and I know when my best friend lies"

"Fine then"

"You're not gonna act dumb?"

"Well.. you already know so what's the point?"

"Fair enough... Go on"

"No.. no we haven't posted them... But we still have them"

"Delete it!"

"No. Just say it, you were simping"

"Okay, okay, I was simping... Are you gonna delete it now?"

"Nope, just needed to record that"

"Wil-!!!!" He yells, but I cut him off by saying "he's right over there" I say calmly pointing to where the room Clay was in.

"Fine. After our shifts I want you Phil and Tommy to go to place"

"Why would you need Phil and Tommy?"

"To back me up"

I chuckle a bit, knowing that both of them would agree with me.

"What?"

"Nothing" I say while walking to the room Clay was in.

I have no excuse that I haven't posted, I was just lazy :/

Post the others later