Some Lyric Crossovers

I was GONNA write a story about Gerard's eras meeting each other, but I decided to post these lyric crossovers instead. Half of it will be in italic, half in normal writing, and if they happen to share a word or two, that'll be in bold. 

What's life like bleeding on the ballroom floor, just for the attention...

Yeah you're worse than straight chlorine...

Light em up up up (x3) I'm on fire, but you're never gonna burn burn burn...

All the boys who the dance floor didn't love, and all the girls who's lips couldn't move fast enough, sing it for the world, sing it for the world!

Say a puh-raYERYEAHEYUYEHAH but let the good times roll!

Dance dance, and these are the lives you've got to lead you in the summer, TO JOIN THE BLACK PARAAADDEEE

The camera caught you causing a commotion on the gurney, they can fix me proper with a bit of luck...

The bruises and contusions, no I'll keep moving, no I'll keep moving...

Alright, I'm out of ideas for now.  This'll get updated whenever I think of another one, or if you guys have any, I'll add them and give you credit.

~Autumn

PS: Starting Monday, I won't be able to update as much due to school starting.  I'll try and check often, but no guarantees.