EQ Truth or Dare

I've done T or D's with WoF and Warriors characters, so I thought, why not do it with the Fabulous Trinity/Quartet? (Whichever you prefer calling them.) By the way, it's not my cat Autumleaf questioning them, it's me.  But since you all know me as Autumnleaf, that's my name for this.

Autumnleaf: Hello everyone!

EQ: Hi!

Autumnleaf: Welcome to the first ever Emo Quartet Truth or Dare! I will be doing all of the question and dare asking.  So, first up... Gee, truth or dare?

Gerard: Oh, um... maybe... t-truth?

Autumnleaf: No need to sound nervous! *mutters* Actually, there could be for some of you... *normal* So, why do you like the Pickle Gerard meme so much? *quietly* You DO know you were drunk when that picture was taken... right?

Gerard: I know.  I like it because my grandmother gave me... *holds up a stuffed pickle plush* THIS when I was in the hospital.

(It's true! Gerard said in a Zoom interview with Dark Horse Comics that he had to get his tonsils removed, and his grandmother gave him a stuffed pickle as a gift during that time.  I guess the topic came up cause one of the other writers/the interviewer asked him about the pickle on his bookshelf.)

Autumnleaf: Heehee! I love it! Next... Mikey, T or D?

Mikey: Um... *sees Autumn's sly look* Truth.  I'm NOT doing one of her dares.

Autumnleaf: Alriiight... so, Mikey, how'd you get your poker face?

Mikey: Well,  it all started when Gee and I were little.  According to Gerard and our parents, I had a really soft face, and Gerard loved to poke my cheek.  Poke poke poke, he did it all the time.  Until one fateful day, he poked a little TOO hard.  Then, my face hardened into this: -_-
And that's how my big brother cursed me.  I've rarely been able to express emotion since.

Autumnleaf: Oh. :|

Mikey: I'm curious, though, what was your dare for me?

Autumnleaf: I would've dared you to kiss Pete, but you chose truth, wisely.

Mikey: Oh. O_O

Autumnleaf: NEXT! Frankie, truth or dare?

Frank: Dare, of course! I'm so ready for it!!!

Autumnleaf: >:) I dare you to kiss Gerard.

Frank/Gerard: O_O

Gerard: *smacks Frank* That's why you never, EVER choose dare with a fangirl!

Frank: Oh.  I forgot she was a fan... DANGIT! *sigh* Well, let's get this over with.

*Gerard and Frank hesitantly leaned in, then pressed their lips together lightly.  The kiss lasted for five seconds before the boys pulled away quickly.*

Frank: I regret that.  Immensely.

Gerard: Our wives are gonna kill us.

Frank: Yup.

*Autumn left the two scarred bandmates behind and turned to face Ray.*

Autumnleaf: Ray, truth or dare?

Ray: Um...... to even it out, I guess..... d-d-dare?

Gerard: *facepalm* Bad choice, Ray!

Frank: Didn't you learn ANYTHING from what just happened?!

Autumnleaf: YAY! Ray, I dare you...... toooooo.......

Ray: *nervous sweat*

Autumnleaf: Hug me! I really really really want a hug from you! :D *spreads arms out to Ray*