||5||

A week later_

I leaned back in my chair, I was feeling pretty fine. 

I wasn't hurting anywhere and I didn't feel tired. I wasn't coughing or losing strength randomly.

It feels... dare I say, normal.

"L/n, why don't you come solve this problem," my teacher called for me.

"Ok," I nodded and stood up but when I did I got a sudden wave of dizziness. I take it back. It's not normal.

"You ok there, l/n?" she asked.

"Yeah, just got up too fast," I smiled, once my dizziness went away I started walking to the front of the class.

"Can you do the working out as well?" she asked as I took the pen, I nodded and began writing the working out through the answer.

Half way through it felt like I wasn't even controlling my body, like I was being dragged to the floor.

"Huh. That's weird," I muttered before my body totally disconnected and I fell.

Oikawa's PoV

She looks thinner.

Has she been eating properly?

I stared at y/n and frowned.

I know we're not dating anymore but I can't help but worry. I love her and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon.

Why does she look thinner? Is she ok?

I'm too worried to focus on class. I'll talk to her later.

Now that I think about it, Iwa-chan has been acting weird recently too. Is it connected? But what could it be that would have both of them acting weird at the same time?

"L/n, why don't you come solve this problem," our teacher called.

"Ok," y/n nodded and stood up but paused and had one hand against the desk while the other held her head slightly. She shook her head as if to try focus herself.

"You ok there, l/n?" our teacher asked.

"Yeah, just got up too fast," y/n smiled and began walking to the front.

That smile. It wasn't genuine. Something's wrong. Is she not feeling well? She was off last week with a cold but she was only off one day. Maybe she hasn't fully recovered? Or it could be a stress induced sickness... she works herself too hard and rarely relaxes. 

"Can you do the working out as well?" our teacher requests as y/n took the pen from her, she nodded and began writing the working out through the answer. I copied what she was writing but noticed that she wasn't working as fast as she usually would.

She's working my pace. That's like a slug compared to her pace.

"Huh. That's weird," y/n muttered before she suddenly collapsed.

"Y/n!" I jolted from my seat as everyone else started to get worried. 

Running to the front, I see our teacher frowning and looking at her in confusion.

"Oikawa, go get the nurse," she told me, "quickly. Hurry."

I nodded before taking off my blazer and putting it under y/n's head.

What the heck?!

I ran through the halls and down the stairs, heading to the nurses office. I skidded and almost face planted the floor at one point but I quickly got up and pushed myself forward.

What the heck?!

Why'd she collapse all of a sudden?!

"Help!" I burst through the door to see the nurse tending to Iwa-chan who looked like he'd just come from PE.

"What's the matter?" the nurse turned to me, he looked at me seriously, "calm down. Breathe. Tell me what happened."

"It's..." I took a deep breath and looked at him seriously, "it's l/n. She just suddenly collapsed in the middle of class. I was sent to get yo--"

Iwaizumi pushed past me and started running, the bandage the nurse was putting on his wrist falling to the floor.

"What?" I looked at his form in confusion, "Hajime?! What's going on?!"

I ran after him, the nurse following after me.

"Y/n!" Iwaizumi slid to her side before picking her up.

"Iwa-chan, tell me what's going on," I stared at him as he just glared at me.

"Call Shoichi," he tossed his phone at me, "we're going to the hospital."

"Wh-why?" I stared at him, "she just collapsed from stress, right?"

"You're so stupid," he muttered before walking away. I ran to my desk and packed my stuff away and then to y/n's and did the same before running out after Iwaizumi.

Why am I stupid?

What am I missing here?

I stopped by the changing rooms and grabbed Iwaizumi's stuff, tucking his uniform in his bag before following after him again and calling Shoichi.

He didn't answer so I just sent him a text.

Shoichi's PoV

I groaned as my phone vibrated itself off my headboard and onto my face.

"Who the hell is calling me at such a stupid time?" I asked as I picked it up. I had a missed call from Iwaizumi and few texts.

Huh? He never text me unless he's asking me to get y/n to come meet him so Oikawa can apologise to her or something.

I opened the texts and I didn't even get to the second text before I was out of bed and grabbing clothes.

All I saw was 'y/n' and 'hospital'. I really didn't need to read anything else to know something had happened to her.

"Sho?" Yuzuha gave me a confused look as I ran out my room and almost knocked her over, "what's the hurry?"

"Y/n's in hospital, I've got to go," I kissed her cheek, "I'll call you once I get there, ok?"

"No. I'll drive. You're too panicked to drive safely," she told me seriously before going into my room grabbing something and coming out with a skirt on, my shirt weirdly tucked into it and her phone and keys in her hand, "come on."

She took my hand and pulled me out with her.

During the whole journey, I was biting my lip in worry. Oikawa hadn't sent anymore messages. 

"Don't worry," Yuzuha grabbed my hand and gave me a reassuring smile that somehow managed to melt all my worries away, "she'll be fine."