Desk-ed

I sat back in the leather chair in a relaxed manner. Slowly crossing my legs so my coat could fall open at my thighs. I loved teasing them before I got what I wanted. He was watching my every move, I had him right where I wanted him most. No words were exchanged but a lot was said. He was in a white dress shirt and black skinny tie. He slowly stood from his chair and walked to the other side where I was sitting. Black pants and black shoes. A part of me felt sorry for him because he must have been in his power suit all day...poor thing. He leaned back on his desk beside me. He looked like sex. The air around us got heavy and it started to feel like sex. Everything became tense but a good kind of tense. My skin felt the slight heat radiating off his body. I watched as his jaw clenched and unclenched as his eyes washed over my body.

"How can I help you Miss Moore, you seem a little tense" he spoke as he looked down at me with his smouldering brown eyes. He was right, I was absolutely tense but that was my norm.

"Well Mr Jordan i was hoping you could help me relax a little bit tonight." I spoke softly, playing into his game. I enjoyed making them think i wanted it more than them.

Bakari reached out for me to take his hand, slowly pulling me up from the chair, I was now standing in front of him, closely between his long legs. He was tall, even in my heels I couldn't be eye to eye with him. That intimidated me a bit but none the less I acted hard as ever. He wasn't about to see me sweat. He placed both hands on my sides pulling me closer to him. I didn't object, i couldn't because that's what I wanted. I could feel his hands gliding over my body down to the back of my knees. In one swift motion he scooped me up and placed me on his desk. He was now standing in front of me. I saw him parting his lips and thought he was going to kiss me but went for my ear.

"I want to fuck you so bad"

My middle clenched tightly at his words that dripped with lust. I concentrated on breathing properly, not wantimg to give away that my insides were begging for him. "Do you want me to fuck you?" he whispered near my ear again. His voice creating waves at the core of me.

"Yes please.." it came out as a desperate croak. Unable to keep my shield up any longer. I wanted him so badly. Although it was all part of an act, my body had a mind of it's own when it came to sex. It would do anything to get that release.

Bakari moved his lips from my ear and started to plant soft kisses down my neck. His hands found its way to the tie of my coat and slowly undid it. Slowly moving both sides of my coat out of the way as he continued to kiss my neck while his hands stared roaming my flesh. Stepping back a bit, he looked at me with so much hunger in his eyes. The red lace set quickly setting him ablaze with lust. His mouth turned up into a smirk and his adorable dimples appear slightly making me almost change my mind about all this.

"What a beautiful view, i cannot wait for you to moan my name."

He placed his hands on my thighs, feeling my flesh. As he pulled me to the edge of the desk, he commanded me to open my legs with a strong "Open" and I did as I was told. The feeling of him between my legs felt like sex alone. I wanted to rip his damn clothes off but i needed to pace myself.

"I want you inside me" I managed to say between passionate kisses he placed on my jaw, neck and chest. Making it clear to avoid the his lips, I distracted him by moaning so He wouldn't notice. He pulled my coat off my shoulders and undid my bra. His big hands started squeezing my breasts and I couldn't help but moan out his name as his teeth grazed the spot where one felt for a pulse. He kissed all the way from my neck down to my left breast and slipped my nipple into his hot mouth.