Chapter 2

Alexa pov:

I looked at the email for a second, and I was about to delete because I thought it was just spam, but I really didn't have anything else to do at the moment, so I decided to read it just in case it actually was something important.

Congrats! As an appreciation to all of our subscribers we decided to give back to you! You were picked as one of 5 random subscribers to receive a gift. Me and the boys WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU $5,000!

I stopped reading there.

"There is no way that this is actually real." I said in disbelief.

"What's going on?" Jack said.

"Oh Jack I forgot you were even here. Its just another scammer telling me I won some money, but it's probably not real."

"Well what's it say?" He insisted on knowing for some reason.

"Oh I don't know. Just some guy called MrBeast that says I won $5,000. But why do you care? I'm sure it's just fake."

"OMG! MrBeast?"

"Yeah why? Do you know who that is?"

"Yes of course! He's a big youtuber that gives out money!"

"What really?! I guess I subbed to him without even knowing earlier today."

I continued reading it but this time out loud so that we could both here.

Text me at ********** and we will work out the rest of the details for you to receive the money. This is the real MrBeast and you are not being scammed just to be clear.
Thanks, Jimmy

I was still half in disbelief about the whole thing, but then again, I didn't have a job, and if there were any chance of this being real I could definitely use the money.

I quickly went into messages and added MrBeast to my contacts. I was kinda scared to message him. The thought kept going through my head "what if it's fake and I got my hopes up for nothing?"

"Go for it." Jack said.

I hesitated but then I sent something to the number hoping that i would get a real response.

Mrbeast

You: idk if this is even real but I got an email from you saying that I won some money?

seen

I sat there, staring at it for almost 10 minutes, waiting for a response. At that point I was about to give up, but then my phone lit up.

MrBeast

You: idk if this is even real but I got an email from you saying that I won some money?

—new—

Mrbeast: Yes this is 100% real. Are you Alexa?

You: yeah

Mrbeast: congrats! Me and the boys can come drop it off at your house if you want just give me your address

"OMG! It really is real!"

"I told you it would be."

"Oh shut up, Jack."

-

It had been a few days since then, and I got another text from Mrbeast. He said he was on his way over and he would be there in 30 minutes.

I sat there waiting eagerly for them to come but then I thought of something "I've never even watched MrBeast. I don't even know who he is really."

"Welp I guess there's still enough time to watch one of their videos before they come."

I went on YouTube and clicked on a video titled "$50,000 game of extreme hide and seek." At first I thought it was just clickbait, but after watching it I realized how real this guy actually was.

The videos were so addicting I ended up watching more and more, until eventually I heard a knock at the door.

I threw my phone down on the couch and ran over to the door and swung it open.

"Hi, I'm Jimmy."

"Hey, so nice to meet you. I'm Alexa." I said while looking up at the tall men standing at my door

While I was taking a look at everyone standing at the door, I recognized all of them from the videos. Well all of them except one. It caught my eye when I saw the one boy. I tryed not to stare at him because I didn't wanna make things awkward, but man he was cute.

Thank you all for reading! Love you all! <3 I feel like this story is starting off kinda slow. Can y'all let me know if this is good or if I should speed things up.