Chapter 4

Alexa pov:

As I watched the door shut behind them, I felt my heart sink. Am I crazy for liking Karl and wishing they would all stay here longer?

"Well I guess at the end of the day I'm just like every other fan that wants to hang out with them, and I guess I'm not special at all then." I said with a loud sigh.

"Hey, you know you're very special to me." I looked up and I saw Jack coming down the stairs.

"So, how were they?"

"Oh they were really nice and chill. And by the way why weren't you down here to meet them?"

"You know I wanted to give you some space also to let you enjoy the moment. And they were all dudes so did you happen to find a boyfriend because you need to move out soon?"

"No I didn't find a boyfriend. Besides they're kinda famous. It's not like any of them would actually like me." I said laughing, while trying to hide the fact that I kinda liked Karl, and I wasn't sure if he liked me or not but i guess it was possible, especially since he asked for my number. At this point there were a million thoughts in my head. Apparently Jack said something to me but I didn't even notice because I was too busy thinking about the boys.

"Oh sorry what'd you say?"

"I asked how much money they gave you?"

"Oh they gave me 5k." I said as I slapped him with the money and laughed. I started to cheer up a little from that.

"Looks like that gives me a little more time to find a job."

"Well I guess it does."

—one month later—

Karl pov:

It had been a month now since I last saw Alexa. I had her number and I really wanted to talk to her. I grabbed my phone and pulled up messages. I was about to send her something but then I hesitated. I sat there for a few minutes thinking about what I was going to say to her, but before I could think of it, Chris walked up to me.

"Hey Karl, we gotta film for the gaming channel."

"Alright I'll be there soon."

Chris noticed something was off with me so he came over to me and peeked at my phone. I tryed to pull me phone away so he couldn't see, but he grabbed it and saw what I was doing.

"You're still thinking about that girl, huh?"

"Yeah I'm trying to forget about her but I just can't."

"Well then text her."

"But what if she already has a boyfriend, or what if she doesn't even like me?"

"Well I can tell you it sure looked like she was into you, but then again that was a month ago, and she could already be with someone else by now."

"Oh just forget it! I'll come film with the boys and pretend like she never existed."

Alexa pov:

After a month had passed since the crew MrBeast came to my house, I pretty much forgot about everything, even Karl.

As I was going though stuff on Twitter, I saw a tweet from Mrbeast saying that they needed to hire more editors and there was a link to put in applications. I thought about it for a second, and just then I remembered all about the crew and I especially remembered Karl.

I had forgotten all about Karl, but then I had a chance to see him again if only I could edit. Well maybe it's not so hard, I thought.

I was about to apply for it, but then I thought that if I would text him there'd be a better chance that he'd hire me. I sent a text to the same number I had texted before when they came over last time.

MrBeast

You: Hey, this is Alexa. You probably don't remember me, but I was looking to apply
to edit for you.

MrBeast: Hey Alexa, of course I remember you. That would be great if you wanted to edit for us. We would love to have you.

You: Omg! does that mean I have the job?

MrBeast: yeah, you can come start working next week! It is about an hour away from where you are, so if you need a place to stay we can figure that out once you get here.

Thank you guys so much for all the reads. As always, I love you all!