Chapter 6

Karl pov:

We stood there with everyone staring at each other for a while and then Jimmy broke the silence and said,

"Well Alexis needs a place to stay while she's here so I was thinking she could stay with you." He said looking at me.

"Yeah sure she can stay with me, as long as you're okay with Bailey and Ethan being there too."

"I don't mind them, as long as y'all are cool with me staying with you guys then it's fine."

For the rest of the day we pretty much just hung out and got to know Alexa more and welcomed her to the crew.

When it was time for us to all go home at the end of the day, I went over to Alexa and said, "hey, are you ready to go back to the house?"

"Yeah sure can you give me the address so I can drive there."

"Uh well I was thinking I could drive you there instead since it's kinda late." I said as I opened the passenger side door for her to get in.

Alexa pov:

It was getting late so Karl offered to drive me back to his place for me. He opened the car door for me and said "m'lady"

I blushed. "Why thank you kind sir." I said while trying my hardest not to laugh.

Bailey and Ethan must of been asleep when we got back because it was midnight and I didn't know where else they would be.

"Okay so... where am I going to sleep?"

"Um you can sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the sofa out here."

"You don't have to do that. I can sleep on the sofa."

"No really it's fine I don't want you to have to sleep out here. You should take my room."

"Are you sure I don't think I should.. "

"Okay. Okay, fine. We can take turns but for tonight I'll sleep on the sofa."

He showed me to his room and I plopped down on the bed and immediately fell asleep.

The next morning when I woke up I got on my phone for a little then I got out of bed and walked into the living room. I walked over to the sofa to find Karl, but he wasn't there.

I walked all the way around the house yelling "Karl, where are you?!" Until I found him in the kitchen.

"Oh hey Alexa. I was just making breakfast for everyone. So today we have to go set up the warehouse for the next video while you get to come along and edit the video we filmed yesterday."

"Okay that sounds fun." I was very worried about it because I couldn't actually edit. I tryed to hide it, but he still noticed something was wrong.

"Is something wrong? You look worried."

"Nah I'm fine." I lied.

When we got to the warehouse to work, Jimmy showed me to the room I would be editing in.

"I told Karl to come help you set everything up. I'm gonna be out there filming." Jimmy told me.

"Alright sounds good."

Karl pov:

I was getting ready to film with the boys and Jimmy came up to me.

"Karl, can you go help Alexa get set up. I told her you would."

"Yeah, sure."

I walked into the room where she was and helped her get everything set up. We talked for a little then I was about to leave for her to get to work when I noticed something was wrong. She looked really sad.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Not really to be honest."

"Well what's wrong then?"

Alexa pov:

I hesitated because I didn't want to tell Karl that I had been lying, but I knew I had to." Karl can I tell you something?"

"Of course. You can tell me anything."

"Well... I can't actually edit. I lied and said I could just to see you again."

He looked shocked but he didn't say anything, so that made me even more scared.

"Are you mad at me now? Am I going to get fired? Can you please just say anything because I really like you and I did all this just to see you. Karl please. I- I love you Karl."

I was so worried, I started to cry. I had my head down, but then I felt Karl wiping the tears from my face. He didn't say anything , but then he pulled me closer to him. He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

I was so confused I didn't know what this was but I didn't want it to ever end.

It was so passionate. He tried to pull back from the kiss.

"I'm sorry I wasn't thinking-

I cut him off before he could even talk to pulled him back in.

It felt like it lasted a life time but that was okay with me.

Chris pov:

It was taking a really long time for Karl to get back here and we needed to start filming, so Jimmy sent me to go find him. I walked into the room where Karl was supposed to be and I saw everything. He was kissing Alexa and it was more than just a peck. I would have screamed, but didn't want them to see me so I quickly got out of the room and took a picture of them before leaving.

When I walked back to Jimmy he yelled at me, "What took you so long and where's Karl?" He looked kind of mad.

"Well uh.. he's back there making out with Alexa." Everyone heard me say it.

"Omg! For real?"

"Yeah I even got a picture." I showed Jimmy the picture.

Now at this point everyone knew about it, but they didn't know that we knew.

Thx for reading! :) <3