Chapter 5

Alexa pov:

When I found out I got the job, I was so excited and also scared at the same time. I didn't know how things would go since I had lied about being able to edit. What if I get fired? Or even worse, what if Karl will then hate me because of it?

I was getting so nervous about the whole situation, and I really just wished I had never gotten that job, but maybe it would be worth it if I get to see Karl again.

"Well who am I kidding. I'm gonna go all the way there and they're just gonna fire me, they're all gonna hate me, and I'm just gonna have to go back home. Is there even a point in going now?"

Jimmy pov:

I had just finished texting with Alexa about the job, so I went to go tell Chris

"Hey Chris I found someone to edit for us."

"Oh yeah, who'd you find?"

"It's that girl from a while ago. You know that one that Karl likes."

"Karl's gonna be so happy when he finds out. So when are you gonna tell him?"

"I figured we'd just not say anything about it so he could get a surprise when she comes."

"Hey what are you guys talking about" I heard from behind me and I was scared that Karl heard us talking but I turned around and it was Chandler.

"Oh hey Chandler, remember that girl from a while ago that Karl liked?"

"You mean the one that won some money? Yeah what about her?"

"Well I hired her to edit for us. Just make sure you don't tell Karl. I don't want him to be so busy thinking all about her that he can't film with us."

Just then Karl walked by us and said "What are you guys doing without me? I thought we have to film soon."

"Oh we were just talking. We can go film now."

Skip to when Alexa leaves for Greenville

Alexa pov:

I started the car and made sure I had all of my clothes packed and everything I needed before I left. It was only an hour drive so it wasn't that bad.

As I pulled up to the address that they gave me I could see a bunch of guys talking to some cameras so I figured they must be filming. I didn't want to interrupt them filming so I got out my phone and pretended like I was on it to waste some time until they were done so I could go out and meet them again.

I heard a knock on the window and i looked up and it was Jimmy.

"Are you gonna come out here or what?"

"Oh yeah. I was just waiting for you guys to be done filming. I didn't want to interrupt anything."

"Oh it's fine we're just about finished anyways. You should come out and get to know everyone."

I got out of the car and started walking with Jimmy to see all the boys.

Karl pov:

We had just finished filming for the day and I noticed that Jimmy wasn't there anymore, so I started looking around for him, and I saw him in the parking lot next to some girl I couldn't recognize.

As they walked closer towards us I started to recognize her face.

"Wait is that..."

"Yep." Chris cut me off.

"Well why is she here?"

"Jimmy hired her to edit for us."

"How come no one told me that she was the one that Jimmy hired? It seems like everyone else knew."

"We figured we'd surprise you."

When she got closer to me she said "Hey Karl! I didn't think I'd ever see you again."

"H-hey" I froze again.