Chapter 8

Karl pov:

"What are you two doing here so early?
Chris asked and I panicked. There was no way I could tell Chris what we were actually doing. If he figured it out, Alexa could get fired.

"Uh we were just stopping by to pick up some stuff." I lied. He definitely knew that it was a lie but for some reason he didn't question us any more.

"Well what are you doing here Chris?" Alexa asked him.

"Oh I'm just coming in early to drop off some of the props for the video today. Where are you two going in such a hurry right now?"

"Um.. nowhere." We both said at the same time, then ran to the car as fast as we could so that he couldn't ask anything else.

I started driving. Then Alexa turned to me and asked "So where do you wanna go for our first date?"

"Um I was thinking a picnic at the park or something."

"I would love that."

We got there and brought the food over to the picnic table and sat down.

The wind was blowing, the sun was out, and it was the perfect day for this.

"You look beautiful." I said while looking into her gorgeous eyes reflecting the sun and her long, golden hair.

"Aww thanks. You're really handsome."

We talked for a little while then when we were about to leave I asked her, "Do you wanna go like shopping together? I really don't want this date to end, and we still have some time before we have to be back at the warehouse."

"Yes I'd love to." She said then she came and gave me a kiss on the cheek and it made me blush.

At the mall we mainly just talking and walked around, but we went into a few stores. As we were walking around I saw Chris.

"Hey Alexa... I think that's Chris over there." I was slightly panicked.

"Uh do you want to hide from him so he doesn't see us here together?"

"Let's go into this store." I grabbed her hand and we rushed to get in there, hoping that Chris wouldn't see us.

We hurried to the back of the store and when we saw Chris pass us we were good to stop hiding.

"We should go now they're gonna need us at the warehouse soon."

"Yeah, well I was thinking. Do you wanna just tell them that we're dating now? They're gonna find out soon anyways."

"I guess we might as well just tell them."

Alexa pov:

We got to the warehouse and everyone else was already there before us.

"Where were you two?" Jimmy asked.

"Well we haven't told you yet, but Karl and I are dating now. And there's more that I need to tell you. I've not been completely honest..." Karl tryed to stop me from telling the rest but I kept talking anyway.

"I lied when I said I wanted this job. I lied when I said I could edit. I'm so sorry, but I've been hanging out with Karl so he could teach me. I hope you're not to mad at me. The only reason that I ever came here was to see Karl."

There was a long period of silence then Jimmy finally spoke up.

"Well fist off, congrats, you two are perfect for each other, but second, I would be a little upset with you for lying to me, but the truth is I knew about it the whole time."

I'm sorry it's been a little while since the last update. Now that school just started for me I've been really busy and I think I'm gonna have to end this story soon.

I would appreciate any suggestions on how I should end the story. 🥺