Chapter Ten: Invitation

(Y/N) POV:

The next morning I was running late from over sleeping somehow. This is happening a lot lately and I don't know how I feel about it.

I had gotten ready in record time and ran all the way from the apartment to the school. I threw the door open just as Taiyou was going to walk out of the room. He was heading to his first teaching class.

"Hey (Y/N), sup?" He nodded with his hands full of books and papers.

"Nothing, just found out what you tell Koushi, Daichi, and Asahi." I smiled a fake smile.

He laughed awkwardly, "Too bad you got class right?"

"Oh no, my class is on a trip today first period. I'm helping you in your class." I patted him hard on the back and led the way to his first class of third years.

In that class was Koushi and Daichi, who's eyes widened at seeing me.

"Ok class, today (L/N) sensei will be observing because she has nothing better to do." Taiyou announced at the front.

"I do not, but please act like I'm not even here." I said calmly and sat in the only chair behind the desk.

Taiyou taught his class standing up and once he finished, he pulled a stool up next to me. The students started working on their projects independently.

"Don't kill me, there's witnesses." He pleaded.

"Oh please, I've been planning it for so long that I wouldn't let myself get caught like this." I waved him off and panic filled his eyes.

"Please say you're joking."

"For legal reasons, I'm not serious." I winked and panic flushed his face once more. "Kidding, kidding."

"Thank god-"

"Maybe."

"(Y/N)!"

The front row of students looked up and I motioned that it was nothing. Then I pushed a finger over Taiyou's mouth and shook my head slowly.

"Fine fine. How'd it go with him though?" He lifted an eyebrow.

"Well." I left him in curiosity.

"How well? (Y/N) you can take away the wheels of my chairs for a week if you tell me." He only used that offer when he was desperate, he loved his wheels.