Chapter Twelve: An End

(Y/N) POV:

I took in my surroundings as I opened my eyes. I flipped over on my other side and was met face to face with a sleeping Keishin. He looked so peaceful that I couldn't help but smile.

I slowly pulled out from under his arm and sat up at the edge of the bed. I didn't move for a while and just looked out the window from a distance at the just rising sun. I hummed lightly to myself so to not wake Keishin.

Just as I was about to get up I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"You're up early." Keishin whispered.

"Did I wake you?" I glanced at his head on my shoulder.

He shook his head and smirked. "Nope, but it's still early."

He quickly pulled me back down sideways and I squealed a little, closing my eyes. When I opened them, he gently rolled me over to face him. He was smiling and looking into my eyes with his deep brown ones.

"I guess I can stay in bed for a few more minutes." I said jokingly.

"Good."

Keishin leaned in close and gently kissed me. I let my eyes close and brought one hand to the side of his face. He slowly broke away with one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek.

"I could get used to waking up like this." He teased.

"So could I." I laughed.

He slowly pulled me to his chest and put his chin on the top of my head. He stroked my hair and started humming a soft song.

I didn't even notice that I fell back asleep until I opened my eyes and it was bright. I looked up and Keishin was awake but just holding me.

"You're awake? It's been a few hours." He let me go so I could sit up.

"Yeah, sorry about that. You stayed like that for hours?"

"My arm might've fallen asleep but I wanted to let you sleep." He chuckled and sat up.

"Aww sorry, we do have to get up now before my mom starts thinking things." I got up and crouched by my bag for some clothes.

"Got it, I'll change in the bathroom." He pulled some clothes off his bag and went to the bathroom.

I quickly changed into my shirt and shorts from yesterday. When I finished, I made the bed. Just when I finished there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

Keishin opened the door and put away his old clothes. He picked up his phone and checked the time.

"Holy crap it's 12!" He flipped the phone to me and I read 12pm.

We ran out the bedroom door and my mom was smirking by the kitchen counter. I shook my head before she got any ideas to which she pouted in response.

We quickly ate and talked over breakfast. When we finished it was time to head out because we, or actually I, had slept in.