⁴. ʰᵉʳ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⁴ HER TOUCH

AS IF DEREK HALE WOULD BELIEVE A 17 YEAR old recently discovered seer. Of course, Aurora knew that he wouldn't, he's just too stubborn for his own good and wouldn't admit that Rory's powers were indeed right and Erica was dead. Even though he didn't believe her, Derek still insisted that she should stay just to prove her wrong in addition to the situation with his beta, which Rory found ridiculous and childish, but nonetheless, she stayed.

In the middle of the room stood a tub halfway filled with freezing cold water, Derek, and Scott were poring sacks of ice cubes in the tub that they brought minutes prior. Isaac and Deaton were over the door discussing the plan, that contained to get his memories back and Aurora was watching the scene with Stiles by her side.

"Obviously, it's not going to be particularly... comfortable." Deaton motioned to the tub, "But if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state."

"Like being hypnotized," Isaac stated with an unsure look on his face as he and the vet made their way towards the supernatural group and Stiles.

"Exactly." Deaton nodded, "You'll be half-transformed. It'll let us access your subconscious mind." Isaac crouched down to the tub, his arms on its sides.

"How slow does his heart rate need to be?" Scott questioned.

"Very slow." Deaton simply answered.

"Okay, well, how slow is "very slow?" Derek asked with concern written on his face. It was there just for a split second and if Rory hadn't looked at him she might have never seen it. The Hale always looked a bit emotionless to her, but Rory realized that he cared for his betas and their wellbeing.

"Nearly dead," Aurora stated, one arm around her waist, the other playing with her golden necklace. She raised an eyebrow at the looks she received from the others, "What? I read." She shrugged, "And just because I'm good looking doesn't mean I'm dumb. "

A small smile grazed Isaac's pink lips at her answer before it quickly disappeared, nervousness settling in his stomach as he brushed his hand against the cold water's surface. He then rapidly pulled away, his hand burning from how cold the water was, "It's safe though, right?" He looked at Deaton.

"Do you want me to answer honestly?"

Isaac sighed with a shake of his head,  "No. No, not really."

The sound of rubber snapping, made everyone look at Stiles who's arm was covered in an extremely long glove, a grin on his face. At the stares, everyone was giving him he asked, "What?" Derek just glared at him with his eyebrows raised as an answer and Stiles took off the glove, grumbling something that Rory didn't catch.