⁸. ᵃ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗ

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⁸ A CRUSH OR NOT

IT WAS STRANGE, AURORA HASN'T DRAWN A thing since days. No new seer powers where she would wake up with a drawing next to her. Nothing. Simply nothing, like some kind of barricade put up around her mind, blocking all the inspiration.

Looking down on the blank paper before her, Rory let out a loud sigh, nothing. Her hand simply didn't move, not a single thing. After what happened yesterday with how Derek is apparently dead after the fight with the Alpha pack it was more than needed for Aurora to draw something, more especially predict the future. To prevent the people who were starting to become a second family to her getting hurt again. She doesn't know what she would do if one of them seriously got injured, or worse died because she wasn't fast or good enough to predict it.

Aurora was somewhat happy that a certain blond werewolf hasn't injured himself badly after the fight. It was no secret to the Mars girl herself, that she was physically attracted to Isaac and his honey-coloured locks and ocean blue eyes but could it be more than just an attraction? Obviously, she had a few crushes over her teenager years and as she grew up but...Isaac?

Nah, it it's not a crush....it's a well...

Yeah, Aurora doesn't know herself but she still couldn't deny the fluttering feeling in her chest after she was so close up to Isaac as she explained to him how a motorcycle works and successfully landing one of the twins in suspension.

Maybe she tagged along with Allison and Lydia to make sure that Isaac was alright after the fight, she didn't know. He texted her over the phone a few days ago that Derek kicked him out of his apartment to make sure he wasn't in danger as in Derek's way saying he cares about his betas or whatever. But Isaac is currently living with Scott and his lovely mother, Melissa.

Allison had the greatest idea in the world, it was actually rather sweet of her to make sure Scott was okay, mentally and physically after he witnessed Derek die in front of him. But the original idea was to follow them and leave enough space between the hunter's car and the yellow bus in order for Stiles and Scott not to notice them but in Rory's opinion, Alli was way to close to the school bus and easy to spot her car. Her cousin and best friend were just discussing it.

"Am I getting too close?" Allison stressed, her hands obnoxiously tapping on the wheel, "I'm getting too close, aren't I?"

"Yes, you actually kinda are Alli." Rory leaned in between her cousin and best friend. Why does she always have to be in the backseat? That was something she constantly questioned herself about. "You know a better option would be if you just weren't getting this close, because Stiles, I bet could easily spot your car as any other human being that knows you and how your car looks."